Command Tasks

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by jasonl64, Aug 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am putting together a training day in which i want to use some command tasks, especially a leaderless and a leader one. The only command task I can remember are fairly cr*p ones, so I wondered if any of you out there had any good ones???

2. Put up a 9x9 (with or without canvas) with half the syndicate blindfolded. The half that aren't blindfolded can give direction from a suitable distance but cannot get hands on.

3. Hehehe - Hark at us Bits. We're turning into the grumpy old codgers that infest any Mess I've ever been in. Jasonl64, if those links don't help post back on here and we'll give you a hand.

Cheers.

4. Abacus - Yes, I'm grumpy and proud. I've never been referred to as constituting part of an infestation before though! :lol:

5. Abacus
    Thanks for being more friendly than your average arrser! I have cut and pasted the suggestions from the other threads, and although they're good, would still appreciate anymore you may have. If you want to keep it out of here then please PM me.

Thanks for your help

Jase

6. Good advice for all is to contact your nearest Cadet Training Team. The teams in Scotland have always been VERY helpful when it comes to, not only the task "pinks" themselves but also the kit that goes along with them. I can't find a link to each individual CTT but Frimley Park would be a good place to try for details:

http://www.ctcfrimleypark.army.org.uk/contact_us.asp