• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Coming soon to a site near you

We're doomed Cpt Mainwaring, we're doomed.

Here's a bit of advice from Cpt Mainwaring if the monkeys knock on your door....Don't tell them your name, Pike,

What's wrong with "SS Marching Music"??? I thought everyone liked a good tune.

smudge67 said:
Didn't the band of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards do a complilation of SS Marching Music on CD last year?

Fat_Cav said:
smudge67 said:
Didn't the band of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards do a complilation of SS Marching Music on CD last year?
I dunno? Do I look like a bandsman?!?!?! Oh....I have put a few lbs on over xmas......so quite possibly :)

Looks like some walts will be getting a shock

its mostly borrocks, once again the vast majority of these 'soldiers' will turn out to be walts wishing they were in the army.
have a look through the 'Walt' thread in the naffi, a lot of the wannabes have the nasty wiff of BNP about them.

smudge67 said:
Fat_Cav said:
smudge67 said:
I dunno? Do I look like a bandsman?!?!?! Oh....I have put a few lbs on over xmas......so quite possibly :)
I came across this (Not in a man-fat way!) Is this you Smudge?

Attachments

Worryingly this isn't a walt.....

.Sven said:
Worryingly this isn't a walt.....

If it isn't a walt?
And it isn't some inanimate, inflatable thing?
What the fcuk is it? 8O

Same guy, Swedish Army, I'm told.

The comments follow the publication of a video of Prince Harry last week in which the third in line to the throne described another soldier as a "Paki".

The prince's remarks drew widespread criticism from equality campaigners, and the Equality and Human Rights Commission demanded an inquiry. A spokeswoman said the watchdog would press the armed forces to dismantle its racist "barrack-room culture".
It seems that the Guardian is still trying to ride the wave of outrage from Harry's latest indescretion (sp?).

A bit of a non-story 'equality do-gooder' demand an enquiry - MoD launches one. Probably end up like the Bichard Report and conclude that the whole army will be racist and therefore render us totally ineffective as the Govt implement massive PC led changes.

Ninja_Turtle said:
The comments follow the publication of a video of Prince Harry last week in which the third in line to the throne described another soldier as a "Paki".

The prince's remarks drew widespread criticism from equality campaigners, and the Equality and Human Rights Commission demanded an inquiry. A spokeswoman said the watchdog would press the armed forces to dismantle its racist "barrack-room culture".
It seems that the Guardian is still trying to ride the wave of outrage from Harry's latest indescretion (sp?).

A bit of a non-story 'equality do-gooder' demand an enquiry - MoD launches one. Probably end up like the Bichard Report and conclude that the whole army will be racist and therefore render us totally ineffective as the Govt implement massive PC led changes.

Could this be the excuse for the Stalinist purges to begin. Comrade Broon's Krystalnacht
( excuse the mixed dictatorships )