• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Coming soon to a shop near you

I've been reading the comments left by times readers and particularly like this one

"Cow urine must be from traditional cow and not from jersy cow. Auto-urine therapy is also very good in many cases.

Ashvin Karia, Mumbai"

Traditional cows you say? As oppose to Jade Goody perhaps? WTF is Auto-Urine therapy? Bless her I think she means Bombay.

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
BPS666 said:
I've been reading the comments left by times readers and particularly like this one

"Cow urine must be from traditional cow and not from jersy cow. Auto-urine therapy is also very good in many cases.

Ashvin Karia, Mumbai"

Traditional cows you say? As oppose to Jade Goody perhaps? WTF is Auto-Urine therapy? Bless her I think she means Bombay.
Auto-urine therapy = drinking your own pee

began promoting cow urine as a cure for ailments ranging from liver disease to obesity and even cancer.
I think I'd lose a fair bit of weight if my diet included bottles of cow piss. I can see it now, the all the cakes you can eat diet, however you've got to drink a pint of cow piss with every one you scoff. Yup, even I would give up cakes with that kind of deal.

"Cow dung is traditionally used as...a disinfectant in villages".

Yeah.........."Traditional belief" is old Norse for "load of w*nk" (or in this case, load of cowshit).

Bouillabaisse said:
BPS666 said:

Ashvin Karia, Mumbai"

Auto-urine therapy = drinking your own pee
Its supposed to be medicinal in conditions affecting spinal fluid and cord.

Latest Threads