Coming soon - A Load of Arrse!

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by DizzyGasson, Sep 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this is in the wrong place.

We have now bought a domain name for our 2010 Calendar, when it works it will be

The shoot is tomorrow and we will update with pics when we can, we have got local newspapers involved so we will be raising as much awareness as we can for Holidays 4 Heroes.

A lot of thought went into the name, none of you will have an excuse not to buy a calendar now as when you get asked by the women/men in your lives what you are looking at you can answer honestly and say "Oh its a load of arrse" :wink:
  2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Dizzy, that's brilliant! What a fab idea.

I look forward to seeting 'a load of arrse'!!!!
  3. are these calendars going to be ready in time for postage for xmas prezzies etc!!??.
  4. Fingers crossed we will do our very best :D
  5. great stuff! that will sort all the male relatives out!!! cant wait!
  6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

hahaha ... love it to bits! Well done Dizzy.

Slingsby says you all deserve a Hug. :wink:
  7. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Fantastic !! Absolutely brilliant, girls. :thumright:

And I'm sure Slingsby would love to give more than just a hug. :lol:
  8. put me down for several :D
  9. For those that haven't clicked the link, here's a pic of the homepage. You can now leave your email address details via the site so we can let you know when the calendar goes on sale :D

Todays shoot was fun but very tiring.............

Attached Files:

10. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I sent a few hundred e mails last night supporting the calendar, I thought I would share the response of a very kind property owner

Hi Dave
    Had no idea you were involved in charity work re our troops. Dont need any calendars but have donated £100.00 direct into the holidays4heroes account at 20-12-09.
    If you need any accommodation feel free to ask us we also have a villa near orlando (see attached) and a flat in the french alps resort but empty all summer and a nice place to rest
    dave and jill
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Nice result, Dave - well done! :D
  12. Just so you know, as you have already said about tweaks, but the title is off, you can only see from "in support". Just to let the tech guys know. :)
  13. fantastic result! x
  14. Thanks I will pass info on, until then you could press F11 to see the full screen :D