Coming out party

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by swamp_donkey, Nov 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone.

Seeings how it's Nov 5th, I thought it a suitable time to come out of the closet so to speak. I've always liked blokes, not just as mates but more in a sexual way. I find the rippling muscles such a turn on and dream of having a big fat juicy willy up my man fanny.

If anyone else would like to join me in my coming out party, please, please pm me. Even better if you can send me some pictures of you dressed up like a ladeee.
  2. I'm game I'll do you.

Tell us in graphic detail what you like, and what you would do with an engorged stem if one popped through your letterbox
  3. Poofter eh?

You’re not the only gay in this virtual village.

Legs is in the process of chopping off his giblets and MDN has taken to posting pictures of himself in his wife’s Sunday best.

Post a picture of your man flange, I bet mines bigger
  4. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Before we go the whole hog (pun possibly intended), what are your opinions on spocking?
  5. Beam me up Scotty
  6. What a pufta. I'll bet he's the sort that plays topless beach volley ball with other blokes whilst having a few days off in sunnier climes.
  7. I can think of several ways that I could combine your coming out and bonfire night that would make a vindaloo feel cool.
  8. gentelmen please... ive just eatten. and before you start,mdn it wasent bratwurst.
  9. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

No it was a Currywurst!!!!! mit Mayo :thumright:

This could be just the thread for you then.
  11. Jarrod! Coo-eeeeee ducky! One of your mates is shouting for you.
  12. Crap, I hope Threaders doesn't see this post, could beeeeee twubble.

Edited to add: Hey, you're not my OTHER brother that joined recently ARE YOU ???? :frustrated:
  13. Busta, I hope your day job isn't a sniper.
  14. Huh ? call me a dummy but I don't geddit

Oooops = Ninja'd. Penny just dropped.
  15. "ARRSE. The Army Rumour Service is THE unofficial British Army community website"

Hmmm ..........

Come back Caubeen - all is forgiven ............