Coming out party

Hi everyone.

Seeings how it's Nov 5th, I thought it a suitable time to come out of the closet so to speak. I've always liked blokes, not just as mates but more in a sexual way. I find the rippling muscles such a turn on and dream of having a big fat juicy willy up my man fanny.

If anyone else would like to join me in my coming out party, please, please pm me. Even better if you can send me some pictures of you dressed up like a ladeee.

I'm game I'll do you.

Tell us in graphic detail what you like, and what you would do with an engorged stem if one popped through your letterbox

G

Goku

Poofter eh?

You’re not the only gay in this virtual village.

Legs is in the process of chopping off his giblets and MDN has taken to posting pictures of himself in his wife’s Sunday best.

Post a picture of your man flange, I bet mines bigger

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Before we go the whole hog (pun possibly intended), what are your opinions on spocking?

What a pufta. I'll bet he's the sort that plays topless beach volley ball with other blokes whilst having a few days off in sunnier climes.

swamp_donkey said:
Hi everyone.

Seeings how it's Nov 5th, I thought it a suitable time to come out of the closet so to speak. I've always liked blokes, not just as mates but more in a sexual way. I find the rippling muscles such a turn on and dream of having a big fat juicy willy up my man fanny.

If anyone else would like to join me in my coming out party, please, please pm me. Even better if you can send me some pictures of you dressed up like a ladeee.
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=81367#1612461

This could be just the thread for you then.

swamp_donkey said:
Hi everyone.

Jarrod! Coo-eeeeee ducky! One of your mates is shouting for you.

Crap, I hope Threaders doesn't see this post, could beeeeee twubble.

Edited to add: Hey, you're not my OTHER brother that joined recently ARE YOU ???? :frustrated:

Geordie_Blerk said:
Busta, I hope your day job isn't a sniper.
Huh ? call me a dummy but I don't geddit

Oooops = Ninja'd. Penny just dropped.

"ARRSE. The Army Rumour Service is THE unofficial British Army community website"

Hmmm ..........

Come back Caubeen - all is forgiven ............

jarrod248 said:
Threaders you are the only one for me anyway I've always liked thick men and not much chance of getting one thicker than you xx
So you go more for girth than length then huh? Well I suppose its easier on the kidneys.

Bambi said:
Seconded ..........
Another man who appreciates width rather than depth. Short and thick does the trick huh?