Coming out of the closet

Depends whether you give or receive. (and just where does your wife live?)

You will have sympathy, why it isn't every day that a man wakes up to discover he's a screaming bender with no more right to live on Gods clean Earth than a weasel!

Still, why should I complain..... it just leaves more rrrrampant totty for us real men.

(Apologies to Blackadder)

Yes you dirty cack stabber! i cant believe i've been working with you for 7 months and didn't suspect a thing!

althogh all those time you asked me to come back to yours for the night now make sence and the "can you scratch my back please" sessions are hereby to stop!

i'm telling your wife you pervert!!!

putteesinmyhands said:
Gone back in the closet then?
I was never out of the closet, to quote another thread on here I am so far in the closest I am in fucking Narnia. But it will teach me to leave my account logged on

Gyran_Tol said:
putteesinmyhands said:
I was never out of the closet, to quote another thread on here I am so far in the closest I am in * Narnia. But it will teach me to leave my account logged on
You dont have to pretend it was somebody else now.

Homo!

The_Cynic_Clinic said:
Gyran_Tol said:
putteesinmyhands said:
I was never out of the closet, to quote another thread on here I am so far in the closest I am in * Narnia. But it will teach me to leave my account logged on
You dont have to pretend it was somebody else now.

Homo!
Ooooh look at the gaylord!!! :bigsmurf:

I don't know... :crying:

Smooth Halveg, W_P, Puttee. Not one of you quoted what he said, bad form, very poor indeed.

Gyran_Tol said:
Infiltrator is a git
Can't you think of a better thread start than that child? I don't know why you bother. School holidays have just started and I think were going to get an influx of dumb-ass school kids clogging up ARRSE with this type of drivel.

doomandgloom said:
Gyran_Tol said:
Infiltrator is a git
Can't you think of a better thread start than that child? I don't know why you bother. School holidays have just started and I think were going to get an influx of dumb-ass school kids clogging up ARRSE with this type of drivel.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Of course I'm not going to groom you, Adonis MkII style men really aint my scene.

Just to clear it up, so that you don't make the groomed joke for the third time, I don't groom, I have grooming thrust upon me. :(

No I'm afraid I don't get groomed by post op trannys. I get groomed by Dale. It's not nearly as fun as you would think. There's less illegal activity, and more watching Deal or No Deal than you'd expect aswell.

I've been looking around on ARRSE this evening and not a lot seems to be happening. No one's up for some banter and since I tied you up in knots the other night I seem to have frightened off the normal players. I might have to start slagging them off.

Tied me in knots? You cheeky sod, you were pissed and assumed that what I was saying was boll*cks, having you dogs hundfat in your eyes probably didn't help either.

Even if this is the Arrse-hole, back on thread;

I came out of the closet once. I had to you see, all the other kids had got bored. I'm ace at hide and seek 8)