Coming out of the closet

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Gyran_Tol, Jun 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Infiltrator is a git
  2. Depends whether you give or receive. (and just where does your wife live?)
  3. You will have sympathy, why it isn't every day that a man wakes up to discover he's a screaming bender with no more right to live on Gods clean Earth than a weasel!

Still, why should I complain..... it just leaves more rrrrampant totty for us real men.

(Apologies to Blackadder)
  4. Yes you dirty cack stabber! i cant believe i've been working with you for 7 months and didn't suspect a thing!

althogh all those time you asked me to come back to yours for the night now make sence and the "can you scratch my back please" sessions are hereby to stop!

i'm telling your wife you pervert!!!
  5. This is the second time infiltrator has posted on someone else's account perhaps he should learn to read....
  6. Gone back in the closet then?
  7. I would say the only problem is that you wont be used to bright lights 8) 8)
  8. I was never out of the closet, to quote another thread on here I am so far in the closest I am in fucking Narnia. But it will teach me to leave my account logged on
  9. You dont have to pretend it was somebody else now.

11. Ooooh look at the gaylord!!! :bigsmurf:

I don't know... :crying:
  12. Smooth Halveg, W_P, Puttee. Not one of you quoted what he said, bad form, very poor indeed.
  13. Can't you think of a better thread start than that child? I don't know why you bother. School holidays have just started and I think were going to get an influx of dumb-ass school kids clogging up ARRSE with this type of drivel.
  14. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
  15. D_R has perked up, this could be interesting. You are not trying to groom me are you? Promise me you are not.