Coming out of the closet - again

Prepare yourself for the trials and tribulations of national exposure on BB by telling all to the immensely compassionate broad church that is the ARSE membership. You know that you want to...........

Gyran_Tol said:
Folks, yet again I find myself in this strange situation whereby I am torn between coming out of the closet and declaring my sexuality to my work colleagues, or continuing to live this lie I live.

As I've already acknowledged my home life is a sham, my wife will simply have to accept this, but how will my colleages take to me once I come clean as it were.

I have already applied for the next round of Big Brother, and if accepted I will have to announce to all my secret longings.

Please help me with this question...what should I do?
Always had my suspicions. To be honest...it'll be no surprise to anyone!

Once could be written off as 'confused' feelings. But coming out twice?

Definate screaming queen - just turn up to your next family gathering in arrse-less leather chaps and a cowboy hat.

When using a shared terminal, you really should log off when you leave the room. Will you never learn?

He's only helping you tell the world what you really want them to know.........

DozyBint said:
Gyran_Tol said:
sandmanfez said:
When using a shared terminal, you really should log off when you leave the room. Will you never learn?
he is my boss and sent me on a urgent task...
But logging out takes mere seconds!

(Rim his brew-mug later... :D )
I know it is my own fault for being a trusting person. When my boss sends me out on a urgent task, i take it for an urgent task. Not quick get him out the office so i can wind him up on arrse again

Gyran_Tol said:
sandmanfez said:
Well in that case, as he's your boss and you cant say it, I'll do the honours. Infiltrator, you're a knob!

sandmanfez said:
Gyran_Tol said:
sandmanfez said:
Well in that case, as he's your boss and you cant say it, I'll do the honours. Infiltrator, you're a knob!
It's a fair cop! do you hear me arguing?

I must say i work (obviously by the number of posts weve been doing today)in the same office and i would say it was a worthy wind up the reaction on gyron-tol's bracket was quality he had that, i'm really upset but trying really hard not to show it look all over his face. but yeah he is a knob (can you tell im posted)

hallveg said:
I must say i work (obviously by the number of posts weve been doing today)in the same office and i would say it was a worthy wind up the reaction on gyron-tol's bracket was quality he had that, i'm really upset but trying really hard not to show it look all over his face. but yeah he is a knob(can you tell im posted)
8O I think this whole account high jacking thing is going to far, I DID NOT WRITE THAT BOSS, itwasntme! :wink:

I have to congratulate a well organised operation to remove me from said terminal. It was a plan of uttermost cunning and execution. Apparently Hallveg had a hand in it which he is currently denying?

hallveg said:
I must say i work (obviously by the number of posts weve been doing today)in the same office and i would say it was a worthy wind up the reaction on gyron-tol's bracket was quality he had that, i'm really upset but trying really hard not to show it look all over his face. but yeah he is a knob (can you tell im posted)

Hang on a mo. I'll take it from anyone else but you! I seem to remember that you were somewhat instrumental in the whole affair, with little nudges and winks to point me to something that you knew that I couldn't resist. I think that you've figured out that I'll do the stuff that you are simply scared to do yourself! I feel extras coming on!!!!!!!!

Infiltrator said:
hallveg said:

Hang on a mo. I'll take it from anyone else but you! I seem to remember that you were somewhat instrumental in the whole affair, with little nudges and winks to point me to something that you knew that I couldn't resist. I think that you've figured out that I'll do the stuff that you are simply scared to do yourself! I feel extras coming on!!!!!!!!
I am only guilty of using the tools the good lord gave me, ie you, the ultimate in fire and forget weapon. just give you a plan and let you go, resulting usually in destruction the yanks would put on the telly and be proud of.

hallveg said:
Infiltrator said:
hallveg said:

I am only guilty of using the tools the good lord gave me, ie you, the ultimate in fire and forget weapon. just give you a plan and let you go, resulting usually in destruction the yanks would put on the telly and be proud of.
Hmmmmmmm....I think you may have a point. I seem to remember you coming up with an idea that we should play "bogies" in an american chow hall surrounded by around 500 US marines, but using the word "Vietnam" instead! And I simply cannot believe you asking that Airborne Ranger if he was the same type of ranger that looked after Yogi!

Gimp!

Latest Threads