Comic collection

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by old_fat_and_hairy, May 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ok, it's sad-on many levels- but I have a comic book collection to sell. Many types, including some hard to come by ones, however, having spent fruitless hours on internet ( well, fruitless, unless you take into account the bananas0 I have still not found a suitable place. Most are american, and the British ones don't seem eager to buy anything.
    There are several number 1 editions in the collection, and some fairly wierd comics too.

I also have a very rare vinyl record to sell. 'The Initiation of a Witch', with Alex sanders, a pupil of Crowley. It is described as 'the most costly mistake ever made by Warner Brothers records', in that it had to be recalled, which adds to the rarity.

Finances and age have combined to require downsizing. So, any advice ( other than scatalogical or sexually and anatomically impossible) will be welcomed.
  2. Can you please list them all, so I peruse your collection.

(not that I want to buy any)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have inherited 350 copies of Boxing News dating from 1952 until 1964,,I have had them for years now and cannot get rid of them and no body wants to buy them...So I sympathize with your problem,,I suggest you donate them to HfH.......
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Thanks Poppy, I will have a look.
  5. Utilise your green recycling bin.
  6. Photos, details. Hols4Heros Auction. Job's a fish.

take a stall here maybe? I'll come along and help out if some profit goes to Hols for Heroes :)