comfy chairs..?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by London_Jock, Jul 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why can't they just have shite ones like everyone else....nice to see me tax payments are going to such a worthy cause! :x

2. Uh-huh, and how much a throw for the flat-screen monitors? Like Moody says, why the feck can't they put up with the kack that the rest of us have to manage with, and spend the dosh on equipping the lads that need it!
    :evil: :evil:

3. I'm keeping weel out of this one for the Slagging I will get. But my moniter is better than the last one

4. So the MOD will probably get them at the knock down price of 3K a chair from some Irish company.

5. Look at the chicks monitor, is she checking out ARRSE? :D

6. get a grip Cait!! :lol: that looks more like an MS office document she has open!

7. I recently purchased similar chairs for the staff in my prison. The chairs were manufactured by our prison industries, same design as those shown in the picture and built to last. The price? $199. per chair. If MOD would like to get in touch with me.....

8. If you insist. :twisted:

9. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I've worked in a place that had those chairs when they were first released ('97) and they're not that comfy. I would like to know why the MOD is buying the top of the end chairs for their staff's arse and bottom of the range radio's...

10. they took our chairs out of the sangars i was in so we had to sleep on the tables :lol:

11. Item six on the list is

FIND JOB FOR '05

Is she:

A) Unhappy with her vastly overpriced chair
    or
    B) Writing a memo to the CO's of Scottish Regiments

12. its easy to get a bad back when you sit on your big fat arrse as long as most of these MOD civservice scummers........... :twisted:

13. I ain't gonna bite :evil: :evil: