• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

COMFORT/XMAS BOXES TO BFPO??

remember reading in one of the dailys (Sun?) a while(couple o' years) back that anonymous parcels to BFPO has now been stopped. now we cant send tommy some clean socks/soiled knickers/mars bars/* mags/etc etc in an old clarkes commandos box. anyone got any ideas ? my mrs and kids (ok , and me) would happily send a couple of parcels out especially to anyone with limited/no family. any ideas? can i send a parcel to "Tommy , c/o Tora Bora" or is it named only ? any organisations do them ? if anyone knows of a deserving chap , Pm me - will happily send this months MAYFAIR-YASHMAK SPECIAL and some new batteries ( and a few boxs of link by the sound of it) cheers Elvis

Latest Threads