Cometh the hour!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by WASP, Nov 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not only have the services been sold down the river by this Government, and I might add here successive governments over the years, the country has now been sold - well not so much sold as given away.
    I refer of course to the Lisbon Treaty for which Blair, then Brown and then Cameron promised a referendum. We are now wholly owned by Europe!
    On top of this, even the Home Secretary was forced to acknowledge that the government had "got it wrong" on immigration - don't see any attempts to right the wrong!! The banks are screwing businesses whilst we continue to ply them with our money, and the multinationals just treat England and the British Isles as a cash cow.
    The solution lies with the Services - I recall whilst in the Army based in Aldershot speaking to some visiting general or other at the time that Mountbaton had been murdered and asking him when we were going to have a coup d'etat - that time gentlemen and ladies of the services is NOW and you are the only ones with the wherewithall to do it. We need to save our Country - the police won't help as they are so PC these days that they positively discriminate against the indigenous population. We need a figurehead from the Services to speak up and take back our Country.

2. "Cough"Journo!"cough" :roll:

3. A patient Journo at that. A member of ARRSE for almost two years and only two posts. Either that or he's a shite typist.

4. Well, he's just called for a Military Coup(not that the idea is entirely without merit :twisted: )so I suppose he's making up for lost time.

Or, more likely, it's a slow news day. :wink:

5. why don't you do it?

6. Er that called a Coup.

7. Beat me to it WW Yours is better though.

8. WE ARE WITH YOU, MIKE SAYS YES, HE WILL DO IT, REVOLUTION, YES, WE WILL INSTITUTE A WHITE ALL CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, NO FUN, NO BOOZE, BEATINGS BY OUR MEN, THE ARMY FOR EVEN THE MOST MINIOR INFRACTION, WE WILL BE THE CHRISTIAN VERSION OF THE TALIBAN, THAT WAS THE GO AHEAD WE NEEDED, YOU ARE WITH US NIOW, 8 AM IN MORNING IT STARTS, VIVE LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

9. Thank you. Sheer luck, though; I just happend to spot his Post first. :bow:

10. Oh FFS. 8O

11. My mum says I can't go out to play until 0930, so could you hang on until then ?

12. I'll be checking the Sunday Papers tomorrow, to see which one leads with:

BRITISH ARMY "CHRISTIAN TALIBAN" PLOT BLOODY REVOLUTION TO TAKE OVER UK!!! :roll:

13. Come on, this is important, what about 9.15? PS I may have to sneak out, can you bring the sarnies?

14. [​IMG]

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

8am's a bit early for a sunday isnt it? how about a bit later, after we've had a nice lie in and maybe a spot of breakfast?