Comedy & Terrorism!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sorry S_S, this was old when I last put it up.

But for those who have not seen it and those wanting a re-fresh it is BRILLIANT! imho.
 

unemployable

Old-Salt
Sorry Auld-Yin thought i had found it first. :(
Oh well as you say it's worth repeating! :D
 
Not that fcuking shitty desperatly juvenile and unfunny american shitey puppet thing again.

Only 10 year olds, recently lobotomized mental patients and americans find it funny.
 

alib

LE
What could be funnier than a self igniting beardy bugger getting kicked arround Glasgow airport by security???

Via Abu Muqawama some Septic humor from Army Of Dude. I particulary liked:
maliki.jpg
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
polar69 said:
Not that fcuking shitty desperatly juvenile and unfunny american shitey puppet thing again.

Only 10 year olds, recently lobotomized mental patients and americans find it funny.

Then I must be a 10 year old, recently lobotomised mental patient as I am not American.

You, on the other hand are a humour less cunt. :twisted:
 

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
polar69 said:
Not that fcuking shitty desperatly juvenile and unfunny american shitey puppet thing again.

Only 10 year olds, recently lobotomized mental patients and americans find it funny.

Then I must be a 10 year old, recently lobotomised mental patient as I am not American.

You, on the other hand are a humour less cunt. :twisted:


Seconded. We've seen your attempts at humour 69 and you're a twot.
 
BuggerAll said:
Auld-Yin said:
polar69 said:
Not that fcuking shitty desperatly juvenile and unfunny american shitey puppet thing again.

Only 10 year olds, recently lobotomized mental patients and americans find it funny.

Then I must be a 10 year old, recently lobotomised mental patient as I am not American.

You, on the other hand are a humour less cunt. :twisted:


Seconded. We've seen your attempts at humour 69 and you're a twot.


I don't know Polar69 at all but feel I should go with the flow so; you're a humourless cunt ;)
 

Old_Reprobate

Old-Salt
At last! For years I have struggled with a crisis of identity (ever since being kicked out in 92 in fact).

But now ... I have achieved closure, I can move on, secure in the knoweldge that I am, indeed, a recently lobotomised internet hard man. Perhaps we could start a club?
 
alib said:
What could be funnier than a self igniting beardy bugger getting kicked arround Glasgow airport by security???

Via Abu Muqawama some Septic humor from Army Of Dude. I particulary liked:
maliki.jpg
Is that Ray Mears at the bottom of that screenshot?
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Lemme innnnn!!!!

I am also a confirmed lobotomised 10 year old, mental patients, though I'm proud to say, I aint a septic.

Achmed is absolutely hilarious!
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top