Comedy on ITV at 2000.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Brew_Time, Jul 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparantly there's a mega (so called) military comedy programme on ITV tonight Tue at 2000.

Some fat bloke who'd look more at home in a Santa Claus outfit than DPMs is trying to train some "up their own arse bullshitting mongs"

Eft ight eft ight get it together you MONGS.

B_T. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. Bet your mum thinks your fecking hilarious, not sure if the guys on here recovering from their wounds will.
  3. Who mentioned wounds, I'm on about the total bullshite and unnecesssary pompus cr@p that goes on.
  4. Bt, you dont half have a chip on your shoulder do you?
  5. Yeah, p1ss off mate. Chances are, they do a damned sight more than you've ever done.
  6. You mean the stuff that has produced some of the finest most disciplined soldiers the world has ever seen. 8O

This site is great, no really, half the buggers decrying the lack of discipline in the “youff” of today, whilst the other half mock the battalions that uphold the tradition. :evil:

Come on guys, what way do you want it. :?

I remember (just) being a young soldier and constantly being told by the older guys that they had it much harder (In my day). :roll:

I personally think our soldiers today are, in general, as good as any generation before. And it’s because Battalions like the “wooden tops” strive to maintain certain standards
  7. Answer to Q1 - As if, WHY would I want to put up with all that fkn BULLSHITE.

Answer to Q2 - Nope and why the fck would I want to. It wouldn't give me a hard-on like it gives YOU.
  8. So you don't like ceremonial and didn't join the Guards. Why do you have such a c*ckstand about it, then? So what if others want to?
  9. Ha ha
    I knew you would be on here spouting off again!!
    I must admit you have some neck gobbing off to crow_bag, a guy who was serioulsy wounded fighting the taliban while you were sat at home playing with your toothbrush!!!
    Pity we can't have a prog about the devon and dogshytes so we can all learn how to be a slack chippy bell_end who leaves crap all over the area and genearally f*cks everything up.

Nice one brew_time. I was entirley expecting something like this from you and you havn't let me down. You predictable throbber.
  10. bugger. I missed all but the last ten minutes of it. Anyone know if it's being repeated?
  11. i personally have great respect for all of the household division who can switch from ceremonial mode to combat mode so quickly and proffesionally. outside the palace one moment outside helmand the next! bdw i couldnt tell the difference between the old shade of red and the new one!
  12. On a serious note, it's sad to mention that at least two of those taken off ceremonial duty won't be coming back. RIP guys.
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Keep an eye on you tube I watched episode 1 on there (in 5 parts mind)
  14. .removed
  15. I have total respect for the Household Div, the public duties they perform are one of the few positive images of the services that the general public see.

Did BT ever serve or is this another walt hanging around slagging things of he has no idea about