Comedy on ITV at 2000.

Apparantly there's a mega (so called) military comedy programme on ITV tonight Tue at 2000.

Some fat bloke who'd look more at home in a Santa Claus outfit than DPMs is trying to train some "up their own arse bullshitting mongs"

Eft ight eft ight get it together you MONGS.

B_T. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet your mum thinks your fecking hilarious, not sure if the guys on here recovering from their wounds will.

Who mentioned wounds, I'm on about the total bullshite and unnecesssary pompus cr@p that goes on.

Brew_Time said:
Who mentioned wounds, I'm on about the total bullshite and unnecesssary pompus cr@p that goes on.
You mean the stuff that has produced some of the finest most disciplined soldiers the world has ever seen. 8O

This site is great, no really, half the buggers decrying the lack of discipline in the “youff” of today, whilst the other half mock the battalions that uphold the tradition. :evil:

Come on guys, what way do you want it. :?

I remember (just) being a young soldier and constantly being told by the older guys that they had it much harder (In my day). :roll:

I personally think our soldiers today are, in general, as good as any generation before. And it’s because Battalions like the “wooden tops” strive to maintain certain standards

crow_bag said:
Brew_Time said:
Whats the matter, get turned down by the Guards when you joined up?

Whats with the digs at Public Duties? Have you ever actually done a Queens Guard or Trooping the Colour?
Answer to Q1 - As if, WHY would I want to put up with all that fkn BULLSHITE.

Answer to Q2 - Nope and why the fck would I want to. It wouldn't give me a hard-on like it gives YOU.

So you don't like ceremonial and didn't join the Guards. Why do you have such a c*ckstand about it, then? So what if others want to?

U

uncle_ho

Brew_Time said:
crow_bag said:
Brew_Time said:

Whats with the digs at Public Duties? Have you ever actually done a Queens Guard or Trooping the Colour?

Answer to Q2 - Nope and why the fck would I want to. It wouldn't give me a hard-on like it gives YOU.
Ha ha
I knew you would be on here spouting off again!!
I must admit you have some neck gobbing off to crow_bag, a guy who was serioulsy wounded fighting the taliban while you were sat at home playing with your toothbrush!!!
Pity we can't have a prog about the devon and dogshytes so we can all learn how to be a slack chippy bell_end who leaves crap all over the area and genearally f*cks everything up.

Nice one brew_time. I was entirley expecting something like this from you and you havn't let me down. You predictable throbber.

i personally have great respect for all of the household division who can switch from ceremonial mode to combat mode so quickly and proffesionally. outside the palace one moment outside helmand the next! bdw i couldnt tell the difference between the old shade of red and the new one!

On a serious note, it's sad to mention that at least two of those taken off ceremonial duty won't be coming back. RIP guys.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
HH_2 said:
bugger. I missed all but the last ten minutes of it. Anyone know if it's being repeated?
Keep an eye on you tube I watched episode 1 on there (in 5 parts mind)

I have total respect for the Household Div, the public duties they perform are one of the few positive images of the services that the general public see.

Did BT ever serve or is this another walt hanging around slagging things of he has no idea about

crow_bag said:
Brew_Time said:

It's a job and if we didn't do it someone else would and then you'd be complaining thats it's the Guards job and if they got rid of it they'd be killing another tradition and you'd whinge about that.

And if it's such a strain on manpower that the army don't have then why do Guards Battalions still deploy on ops while in London District.

This arguments getting old give it a rest.
Grenadier Guards, Bast Dammed English Regiment in the Line. over three centurys of history. They can drill better than any, and fight as well as any
and if anyone wants to argue that point. I'm sure crow_bag can spare a few minutes to bitch slap them with one of those crutch's he doesn't need now. :)

C_B what you still doing here loitering, get your Arrse back into theatre man, you know your going to get a heros welcome when you get back, well that or shit loads of extras for buggering of for a few months :twisted:

U

uncle_ho

Pox_Dr said:
I have total respect for the Household Div, the public duties they perform are one of the few positive images of the services that the general public see.

Did BT ever serve or is this another walt hanging around slagging things of he has no idea about
He was in the 1st battalion Devon and Dorsets. :eek:
Bit unfortunate for them as they don't exactly have a sparkling reputation as it is.I would have thought the last thing they need is nobbers like brew time making it worse for them.

Hey Crow-Bag, you decided what your moving onto yet?? need anymore info PM me mate

Brew_Time said:
crow_bag said:
Brew_Time said:

You really are quite pathetic aren't you BT?

Having a pop at someone who was recently injured in combat, well done you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 3
woopert Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
Capt_Aubergine ARRSE: Site Issues 6