Comedy Club @ Dhekelia

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by sadindiefreak, Feb 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are 3 top comedians from the UK coming to play a show at the Dhekelia Leisure Resort on 20th Feb.
    Doors at 17:00 with close up magician until comedy at 20:00 til 22:00 and then a disco til midnight maybe 01:00 depending on late license.

Anyone wanting tickets can get them from the HIVE.

They are also playing at Akrotiri on 21st, tickets in HIVE there and at Episkopi

The Comedians are

Tony Gerrard -

Paul Pirie -

Karen Bayley -

There is some stuff from them on youtube as well.

Tickets are only €18

50% of profits to froces charities with the rest used to book bigger acts for proposed future events.
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Wouldn't a poster in the NAAFI/HIVE be more appropriate? Mid-Wales to Cyprus = more time and a shedload of money that I don't have/want to spend.
  3. There are posters up but people don't always look at posters.

This is just another way to let people know about what is going to be a great night out.

I realise its a bit far for you to come but maybe some of the boys out in Cyprus will be interested.

Maybe we can start a whip round for a plane fare for you to come along Mr_Fingerz ;-)

Maybe you could even take a turn on the stage, I'm sure your razor sharp wit and cheerful persona would go down a storm.