Comedians that are not funny but think they are

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Supposedly/allegedly a story was about to come out about him and some young lad working on the production of This Morning when he announced his gayness.

personally I always thought he had his slacks hoisted slightly too high for a straight man.

His missus is understandably upset and confused.
She really doesn't know which way to turn.

Well there you go.

Yet another much loved Radio 4 programme well and truly fucked.

Sue Perkins is a comedian?

Sue Perkins is a comedian?
I have to say that Just A Minute was a programme that I had come to loathe long before Nicholas Parsons took his final bow.

I realise, though, that it still has its fans. The Sue Perkins appointment is just another case of evoking their system of filling such vacancies with the shortlist of those they keep on speed dial. The same few who are now gradually taking over ISIHAC, which I did like.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
While I'm here, can I just pour scorn on that braying bore Romesh Rangabanga-onaboutbeingvegan?
Not least for the fact he's factually wrong.

Bad enough that Bradley walsh and the bloke from Spandau ballet are blatantly Pushing their offspring to be the next generation of "Celebritys" and getting away with it, I read that Gordon Ramseys daughter is going to be on Strictly.
Why was she chosen?
I know lots of guys and girls that went to drama school and are very talented but most work pulling pints.

Latest Threads