Comedians that are not funny but think they are

Tuffty

War Hero
I was just looking at another thread about the supposed comedy show Taskmasters and reading peoples thoughts.

There are a lot of negative replies and this got me to thinking what programmes/comedians that are on Tele BUT are not funny at all in my eyes so i was wondering who commissions their programmes and is a lot of it who you/they know

For Instance:

Victoria Wood - Not funny
Miranda Hart - Not funny
Jo Brand - Not funny at all
Catherine Tate - Not funny
Ruby Wax - Not funny
Jimmy Carr - Not funny and a tax dodging smug twat
Eddie Izzard - Not funny and not sure if he is even a comedian
Michael McIntyre - Not funny
Frankie Boyle - Not funny and a twat
Jack Dee - Was funny but not now

The thing is its our TV Licence fees that are paying for these unfunny, funny fukers, maybe its just my age but comedians used to make me laugh these make me turn over or OFF

Please feel free to add or take away from the list

ches

LE
Sorry but Victoria Wood was superb. A very funny talented lass. Some of her writing is right up there with the best stuff.

Izzard is marmite but some of his stand up brilliant. The star wars canteen piece is piss funny.

To me all of today's comedians have something funny to say...occasionally but none are funny all the time. This is unlike the old style comedians who would have you in stitches for their whole appearance.

As I have said before, woke comedian is a modern day paradox.

I was just looking at another thread about the supposed comedy show Taskmasters and reading peoples thoughts.

There are a lot of negative replies and this got me to thinking what programmes/comedians that are on Tele BUT are not funny at all in my eyes so i was wondering who commissions their programmes and is a lot of it who you/they know

For Instance:

Victoria Wood - Not funny
Miranda Hart - Not funny
Jo Brand - Not funny at all
Catherine Tate - Not funny
Ruby Wax - Not funny
Jimmy Carr - Not funny and a tax dodging smug twat
Eddie Izzard - Not funny and not sure if he is even a comedian
Michael McIntyre - Not funny
Frankie Boyle - Not funny and a twat
Jack Dee - Was funny but not now

The thing is its our TV Licence fees that are paying for these unfunny, funny fukers, maybe its just my age but comedians used to make me laugh these make me turn over or OFF

Please feel free to add or take away from the list

I like Frankie Boyle because he upsets people with his jokes.

Jimmy Carr is ******* hilarious.

Michael McIntyre is as funny as a busload of orphans, each clutching a fluffy kitten, going off a cliff whilst on fire. The simpering c*nt.
That mental image made me laugh so much I almost spilled my tea - am I going to hell?

There are some contributors to this site that I'm sure could be added to the list?

Any “comedian “ who sits on a chat show/quiz show/games show. Dull cnuts, pretty much any ****** on the gigantor fucktard ex teacher off the Inbetweeners show. All shite

I thought Lenny was brilliant!

Lenny The Lion | Discography | Discogs

I listened to "The Wilsons Save the World" last night on R4. More accurately, I listened to about ten minutes before switching the dire attempt at "comedy" off.

For that reason, I nominate Marcus Brigstocke - formerly funny, but no longer.

Tim Vine. His jokes weren’t funny when my Grandad told me them in the 80’s. Tim Vine deserves to be smashed up with his own ******* head

Latest Threads