Come on! You know who you are!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by gunnerfalkey, Jul 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right. Some time ago down at Redford OTW I met a man with amazingly developed forearms, his forearms put arnie to shame i am being serious. Amazing gelled hair too, quite a guy.

So tell me Sgt K****** how how the fook did you get such beasts? Are you in fact using a special masterbation technique that causes hypertrophy? The rest of your body appears to be in perfect proportion!

Spill the beans please, we should be told.

P.s is anyone else familiar with this fella, and if so were you greatly impressed with his arms?

I want, i need.
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Is this Gay Pride week or something?

3. Every week is gay pride week for me.
  4. What he said.
  5. Arrse doesn't have downtime anymore, just outages.

6. I am a happy chap, what can i say, my course reports say so but the DS didn't complain.

They were very happy with my performance,

VERY happy. :twisted:
  7. Which only goes to prove what I've known for years.

The grubby artillery is full of screamers.

do you want to feel his manly forearms stretching your lower colon as his fingers paddle in your shite?

8. Listen, sometimes a bit of release is all that's needed to relax in high stress situations.

I liked attending Redford OTW, good "hands on" learning. :lol: MORE
  9. It was me.

PM me with your number.
  10. Wah time?
    Anyone else smell haddock?

11. I'm not stupid. Pictures first before i give you anything. Sleeves totally rolled up i need to see both of them, oil them up if you can plz. U might be working for the Iranians, i need evidence of your claim due to PERSEC.
  12. can't smell haddock as the snail had a shower.
  13. [​IMG]

I could only find this photo of Jarrod. He will vouch for me.
  14. Being covered in 4 gallon of man juice, is sluggys shower. (whens this pissss up sluggy) xxxxx
  15. Jarrod, you'd still get it though, you big dirty hermer.