Come on! You know who you are!

Right. Some time ago down at Redford OTW I met a man with amazingly developed forearms, his forearms put arnie to shame i am being serious. Amazing gelled hair too, quite a guy.

So tell me Sgt K****** how how the fook did you get such beasts? Are you in fact using a special masterbation technique that causes hypertrophy? The rest of your body appears to be in perfect proportion!

Spill the beans please, we should be told.

P.s is anyone else familiar with this fella, and if so were you greatly impressed with his arms?

I want, i need.

Is this Gay Pride week or something?

Which only goes to prove what I've known for years.

The grubby artillery is full of screamers.

do you want to feel his manly forearms stretching your lower colon as his fingers paddle in your shite?

shortfuse said:
Which only goes to prove what I've known for years.

The grubby artillery is full of screamers.

do you want to feel his manly forearms stretching your lower colon as his fingers paddle in your shite?

Listen, sometimes a bit of release is all that's needed to relax in high stress situations.

I liked attending Redford OTW, good "hands on" learning. :lol: MORE

gunnerfalkey said:
Right. Some time ago down at Redford OTW I met a man with amazingly developed forearms, his forearms put arnie to shame i am being serious. Amazing gelled hair too, quite a guy.

So tell me Sgt K****** how how the fook did you get such beasts? Are you in fact using a special masterbation technique that causes hypertrophy? The rest of your body appears to be in perfect proportion!

P.s is anyone else familiar with this fella, and if so were you greatly impressed with his arms?

I want, i need.
It was me.

PM me with your number.

The_Snail said:
gunnerfalkey said:

I want, i need.
It was me.

PM me with your number.

I'm not stupid. Pictures first before i give you anything. Sleeves totally rolled up i need to see both of them, oil them up if you can plz. U might be working for the Iranians, i need evidence of your claim due to PERSEC.

vvaannmmaann said:
Wah time?
Anyone else smell haddock?
can't smell haddock as the snail had a shower.

gunnerfalkey said:
The_Snail said:
gunnerfalkey said:

I want, i need.
It was me.

PM me with your number.

I'm not stupid. Pictures first before i give you anything. Sleeves totally rolled up i need to see both of them, oil them up if you can plz. U might be working for the Iranians, i need evidence of your claim due to PERSEC.

I could only find this photo of Jarrod. He will vouch for me.

theoriginalphantom said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Wah time?
Anyone else smell haddock?
can't smell haddock as the snail had a shower.
Being covered in 4 gallon of man juice, is sluggys shower. (whens this pissss up sluggy) xxxxx

Jarrod, you'd still get it though, you big dirty hermer.

This is drawing no results, I am frustrated.

I need to return back to find this man to ask him, he was so powerful, he also pushed me to my limits but my god did it feel good!

jarrod248 said:
gunnerfalkey said:

I need to return back to find this man to ask him, he was so powerful, he also pushed me to my limits but my god did it feel good!
ahhh but you still have me.
Do you still do that thing with your tongue when you flick it up just as.....

damn i guess i can't mention that, after all they taught you it in Hereford.

gunnerfalkey said:
jarrod248 said:
gunnerfalkey said:

ahhh but you still have me.
Do you still do that thing with your tongue when you flick it up just as.....

damn i guess i can't mention that, after all they taught you it in Herford.

Latest Threads