Come on you Brits!!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Cloggie, Jun 4, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cloggie,

I was planning on supporting Holland anyway because your beer is nice and Dutch women are even nicer. (and they love it right up 'em!)

Saats fur shure!

I've got my orange shirt already. :wink:
  2. Come on Cloggie, we have to give them the proper cheer:

Don't forget the orange sturmhelms to annoy the boxies!

3. I'm working over here until 20 June - bought a Holland polo shirt at lunchtime!
  4. I don't mind at all cheering on the Cloggies. Been there loadsa times and always found them to be marvellous folks.

However, I think I'll ...erm ... pass on the orange shirt, if it's all the same to you. :D :D :D

5. I will be cheering on the Crayshee Dutch.

Off to Assen in a few weeks for the TT and looking forwards to a great weekend.

Anyone but Ze Germans.
  6. I have drawn France in the office sweep so if they win that will be more dosh to either Combat Stress or the arrse f und..........
  7. With a nickname like mine, who do you think i'll be cheering for?!
  8. Opening game is underway and a good game at that, lively crowd though I wonder if there's not a bit of Escape to Victory media propoganda at play!

FIFA have arranged it in such a way that the big tems cannot meet up until either a final or semi final which is a bit shite. Why not just have 4 teams in the competition from the start FFS? Can't anything not be meddled with and molested?
  9. Preparing for the match against those backstabbing,diving Roman cnuts in my orange DPM (Army issue) shirt :D

10. A great victory Cloggie, well done Holland. Have you sobered up yet? :wink:
  11. Seconded mate.

Played really well, got all the luck going, but thats what you need to win a comp like this.

Lets hope you didn't use it all in one game!

Van N was miles off though, how could he not see that?
  12. Come on the Dutch,by far the best team. Check this goal out, the best ever at a world cup

You Tube Holland Goal !

:w00t: :1:
  13. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Well done you krayshee shexy bastards. By far the most entertaining team in the tournament and I hope you win it.

Don't self destruct on us :D