Come on the Italians!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Lepus, Jul 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Or the French. As long as it isn't Portugal who win tomorrows match.

Got to be the Italians for the Cup now though.

2. Ach I wanted the Krauts to win it.

If you think bout it, they've a sh*t team and we can always say they had home advantage so it doesnt really count!

No way I want France or Italy getting any more glory.

3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

C'mon Terry- lets do those Portuguese gits!!

4. I agree... except for the French bit... but can't talk about it as I am still in mourning for the best chance we or anyone has had, and dropped, since Joan of Arc was offered a way out of being barbequed.

5. I vote for the Italians. Purely because that's the team I have in the sweepstake at work :D

6. Is there some sort of competition going on at the moment? Curling or something?

7. i hope the italians lose i dont care who they play i just dont like them the lazy two faced arrogant back stabbing poofs where my TA center is the is a large "Italian" comunity its in inverted commas because the closest most of the scrotes have been to italy is eating a pizza driving home from TA last night was a pain in the arrse take the muppet who was walking in the middle of the road with the a flag bigger than the road he didnt like having his parentage brought into question and told if his flag touched my car i was going to wrap him in it and throw him off of the bridge over the river slimy gits i hate them

8. I want either the Portugese, French or the Italians. Chuffed the boxheads are out though fairplay to the fans who continued to wave flags and support their team after the defeat for their efforts.

9. Hedging your bets?

10. yes 1-0! f*ck you, portuguese cheating girls :)

11. hmm how nice! :D

GRAZIE you are such a darling! ....

complimenti!

12. Out with Ronaldo!

Tosser

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Knew I should have put some dosh on the Foreign French!!

14. Good to see Henry didnt suffer too much from the "facial" injury he recieved during the Spain game. Also good to see Ronaldo get the greeting he diserved

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

It was lucky Terry kept his head on after that 'horrible' tackle!!