Come ON Rossi - Come ON Alonso

With the weekend looming fast. Sunday is the ultimate sports afternoon for a petrol head.

The Moto GP final and the F1 final both Sunday PM, both races will decide the world championship in both their sports for 2006. It's going to be great viewing.

Who do I want to win - Rossi and Alonso of course.

BT

I think you are slightly early on the Moto GP, I'm pretty sure it's in Valencia next weekend.

I'm shouting for the Doctor

Who is Alonso :)

Valencia is NEXT weekemd. My money (literally) Is on Rossi. Since he was 51 pts back after Laguna.

Boremula 1 is shite.

the_guru said:
Yes he is. A bit of a waste really.
I had assumed on hearing it he would possibly be doing a deal for next season which confused me further as I was under the impression he had signed for another two years with Ducati WSB team.

I take it this is a 'reward', novelty run for Bayliss?

On the F1 front, BMW-Sauber have added "Thanks Michael" and "Danke Michael" to their rear wings.

The only time he is likely to see it is when he laps them.

I still reckon Alonso will finish in the points. Easy bet.

Fatbadge said:
the_guru said:
Still gotta be better than GibberingNads... :wink:
I'm not really a fan of Blubbernow, but he has had an unlucky season. he has been that way since Rossi took his mojo.

I thought Leon Haslam night have been given a runout at Valencia. What does it prove to give Bayliss a run out?

the_guru said:
Fatbadge said:
the_guru said:
Still gotta be better than GibberingNads... :wink:
I'm not really a fan of Blubbernow, but he has had an unlucky season. he has been that way since Rossi took his mojo.

I thought Leon Haslam night have been given a runout at Valencia. What does it prove to give Bayliss a run out?
True guru.. Leon could do very well for himself were he given the chance. Bayliss? Dependable ride? Maybe keeping the manufacturer points coming in more than Leon would? Dunno.

Slightly OT but I won the Letter of the Week in MCN last week and will be at the Preview Day at the NEC on Fri ! I will be forking out for a Leon Haslam rep lid for 100 quid off (300) Cool design. Leons chance of a Gresini ride went down the shitter with Elias's amazing ride at Estoril.

the_guru said:
Slightly OT but I won the Letter of the Week in MCN last week and will be at the Preview Day at the NEC on Fri ! I will be forking out for a Leon Haslam rep lid for 100 quid off (300) Cool design. Leons chance of a Gresini ride went down the shitter with Elias's amazing ride at Estoril.
Nice one guru, i didn't get MCN last week so lets see the letter.

Can't find an online version but it was about the pr1cks who booed Kiyonari at Brands when he won the title. If only the fans could show the grace that Leon did...

Classic comment from Kimi Räikkönen whilst being interviewed by Martin Brundle live on ITV F1;

MB: Kimi, you just missed the presentation to Michael Schumacher by Pele
KR: I'll get over it. I was having a shit.
MB: Errr, thanks for that....moving on....

:)

Yeah ure right, Moto GP next weekend. Got a bit carried away there eh. Oh well, something else to look forward too next weekend.

5 mins to the Brazillian GP. Alonso 4th on the grid and Schumacher 10th. This is going to be a cracker - am I being optomistic ?????

BT

Brill comment from Kimi eh Flashert, A presentation from Pele to Michael. Martin interviews Kimi and asked if he was there for the presentation. Kimi, NO I was having a sh!t.

BT.