Come On Liverpool!!!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by obesa_cantavit, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, I may not be a Liverpool supporter but I really would like them to stuff one or two up AC tonight!

(and it has nothing to do with the fact I have Carragher and Kuyt in my Dream Team either...)

COME ON LIVERPOOL! :D

2. Yes I'll be tuned in for the big match tonight even though I hate soccer...Scotland A versus USA A at Henley...

3. Forza Milano!

4. OK you may not be a Liverpool supporter but surely you would support them as the last 'British' team in the competition!

5. One word mate - EVERTON!

6. And I will be supporting them equally as strong when they reach the UEFA cup final next year...probably!

7. hmmmm :roll:

8. Christ mate, even I'm not that optimistic and I've been following Everton for over 35 years!!

9. I am a Liverpool supporter and never even considered starting a thread like this as I'm happy that we support our own and others can support us if they wish to.

10. Blimey, I'm in agreement with a Red, there's a first!

11. To be honest I was really surprised no-one had started one yet...on FINAL day aswell.

12. Is it FINAL day? Thanks for that.

As stated earlier I can't be doing with a load of wind up posts such as:

hope you lose
    lucky to get there
    we won x, y and z and you will win nothing
    etc, etc

from Bluenoses, Mancs and Chelsea fans.

They do what they do and we will try our hardest to win this evening.

13. And who says liverpool fans bitch when there's nothing to bitch about :roll:

Hate cheating italians, go 'pool

14. Do you know what, I like where you're coming from. You must be one of the few reds I've encountered in cyber space that comes across alright. Fair play to you mate.

15. Bugger...beaten by a skillful old man...