Come on Liverpool

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Camp Freddie, May 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being a Southern Gentleman I dont support Liverpool, in fact, Having trained a Platoon of The Kings Regiment many years ago, at Bassingbourne, I would give them independance. Free to lift whatever wasn't bolted down.
    That said I'll be having a glass or two of red and a Romeo y Julieta to cheer them along. :lol:

2. Absolutely useless at work today (no change there you may say). Mind is totally on what will be going on later.

ALLEZ LES ROUGES!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Come on you Mickey Mousers and all - show your support.

3. Must be good to be in a competion, which you cant defend next year,

Come on Everton and AC Milan.

f**K'in Red Noses

4. HUGE bite. Good luck next year - hope you get thru' the qualifiers!!

5. I will support them as they are an English team in Europe. We must stick together. Best of Luck to Liverpool.

6. Yeah, and I'll support them too, even as an ex-pat Jock, still last time I looked Liverpool was in Britain

7. I am an (how you say) Evingtonian, but I shall be with Liverpool all ze way tonight

8. Amen to that, all the best Liverpool.

Just remember, if you win you'll be the best in Europe but not the best in England ;)

9. :D C'mon you Reds !! :D

10. Walk on, Walk on,
    With hope in your hearts,
    Cause the Reds will win,
    The Champion's Leeaaaggguuee!

11. man uts fan but come on the reds yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

12. MU fan too (don't mention Sat!) but wish the Reds well tonight too - even if its just to push the FA/UEFA into sorting out the 'four-team' ruling in the same breath too.

So far 3-3....

13. :D :D :D C'mon you Red Champions, well done boys, we have waited a long time for this moment :D :D :D :D :D

14. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES,
    COME ON YOU REDS
    WITH HOPE IN YOUR HEARTS
    YOU'll NEVER WALK ALONE.

15. Not a Liverpool fan but crackin job the reds now lets watch UEFA squirm. Hopefully they will review the pathic rule and let the champions of Europe defend the title they so richly deserve.