Come on find out what he said and then all aboard

Public stoning is what he needs.

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When did we lose freedom of speech in this country? Why should he be charged for making comments?

Where ARE the keys to the bus... and you claim to be RMP, shocking. Oh, hang on, wait a minute...
AGC PRO not RMP my friend there is a difference, not all of us are cunts.

Congratulations, to the CPS, this has given the opportunity for every dickhead in the country to turn up outside the court to protest from one side or the other. Somebody is likely to be injured, damage is likely to be caused and for not very much.

Ignoring tools like this is the best solution and that includes highlighting their existence in threads like this one.

Panic over!, have found the keys,,,,,,ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did we lose freedom of speech in this country? Why should he be charged for making comments?
Apparently because our ethnically named friend did something that someone else thought was racist.

Such as shouting "Fire" in a crowded theatre? (copyright Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr).

I don't know what Mr Ahmed is alleged to have said on Facebook, and the case has still to be heard, but it is a mistake to think that we all have an unlimited right to say whatever the hell we want regardless of its damage to the Queen's peace.

Stacker1 will support you on one point, i.e. there should be no such thing as a racially aggravated offence.

Congratulations, to the CPS, this has given the opportunity for every dickhead in the country to turn up outside the court to protest from one side or the other. Somebody is likely to be injured, damage is likely to be caused and for not very much.

Ignoring tools like this is the best solution and that includes highlighting their existence in threads like this one.
I understand why you say this, but I personally doubt that more than the usual dicks will turn up and the plod will have it well covered.

In the meantime it gives nutters the chance to rearrange the tool's grid.

T

trowel

You are wrong. The activities and anti British attitudes of the enemy must be given even more exposure than it gets at present. We must stop the nonsesical attitude that if we ignore a problem it will go away.

Stacker1 will support you on one point, i.e. there should be no such thing as a racially aggravated offence.
Too right, if Mr Ahmed hadnt mentioned colour (or possibly religion) he wouldnt be in the shit. Despite the pretend outrage on here (carefully forgetting when the ARRSE lynch mob went on Facebook to post stuff about a chav who cooked himself in a stolen car), he isnt in the shit for abuseing the memory of dead soldiers he's in the shit because someome has played a race card.

Too right, if Mr Ahmed hadnt mentioned colour (or possibly religion) he wouldnt be in the shit. Despite the pretend outrage on here (carefully forgetting when the ARRSE lynch mob went on Facebook to post stuff about a chav who cooked himself in a stolen car), he isnt in the shit for abuseing the memory of dead soldiers he's in the shit because someome has played a race card.
I don't think he did?