Come On Ennnnnnnngland !!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Gunny Highway, Jun 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. England v Garlic Smelling Frogs kick-off at 1945hrs tonight. What are you doing when it's on? In the bath, taking the dog for a walk, watching at home or in the pub, or just couldn't care less? I'm not a big footie fan, but the excitement and atmosphere in a pub, coupled with copious amounts of lager and cider whilst watching an important game make it worth the 90 minutes or so. I'll be down the local from around 6 onwards, and by kick-off, I'll either be watching the game or propping the bar up, trying to chat up the 60 year old barmaid (who, incidentally, looks pretty after 4 or 5 pints of Strongbow).

What will fellow ARRSE's be doing when the game is on?

2. Will be watching too. Not a big footie fan myself but will usually turn to for the England matches.

Come on Engeeeerrlannnd!

3. probably half watching the match and half doing revision for my exams (that's the idea) but I'm pretty sure it'll turn in 15min of revision duriing half time

4. will have it on so i know which numbered doll to stick the pins into at any given time................................ :evil:

bitter sweaty? who me? NEVER! :wink:

5. will be down the pub. some around here are doing £1 a pint during the 90mins...... excellent!

6. Need to start smoking again ..... can't wait ......aarrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh

ENNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ober alles

7. France 0 England 1
    39 mins in :p

8. Still 1-0. Shame I don't have a telly. Or a radio. Or a care.

Arf.

9. France 1 England 1 France scores in 90th minute

2 mins of added time to come.

France has a penalty.......

France 2 England 1

France wins

10. YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
    YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

oh no how sad!

to bad huh? :D

11. Its all BLiars fault. But I need help Leeds going down and England losing to .........Its only a game ..... does her indoors want a divorce or what

12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Football - boring rubbish, and the idiot Beckham et al have disgraced themselves by allowing France to win.

I really do not understand what drives people to drive around with silly little flags on their cars, dress their obese bodies in expensive nylon sportswear with someone else's name on, or indeed to believe that football is either important or interesting.

Formula 1 - much better!

13. The sooner this nonsense is over and people go back to pronouncing England correctly, the better.

14. It is called good old national pride Viro. That idiot Beckham and his mates. Grrrrrrrrr. Overpaid nancy boys who have not got it in them to see the course. At least the French were English trained. No more than t seven of them play for Arsenal. Sorry. Had to be said!