Come on and have a go if you fancy a jail term

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scrofula, Jan 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No wonder you have an O2 tag. You're very dull.
  2. I lived out there for nearly half a year.

You don't fuck with the monarchy!
  3. Is that because they're over 16??
  4. Smudge, with all due respect, I don't think you got the point of this one, I'm not recommending that people DO actually insult the Royalty of Thailand, rather that they don't. It would be an excellent thing if we had not given this sort of thing up in the UK.

Dull? Maybe, but not plain revolting like things like this, which NAAFI or not, are as far as I can see in breach of some current UK laws, not that I'm going to tell. No tags there. eh?
  5. Nah, it's because the Thai people have a very high regard for their royalty, and will take you severely to task if you insult them! I saw quite a few farangs getting into hot water over it.

As an aside, I taught the old Thai PM's granddaughter to dive (scuba dive, not muff dive unfortunately!) Think I've got her on facebook somewhere!

She was fit though.
  6. Nobody loves a show-off you know! :wink:
  7. The Thai Monarchy can all suck my sweaty balls! C'mon!! Bring 'em on!! I dare ya' :)
  8. I've got bugger-all to show off, so what I have, I flaunt!

For a small exorbitant fee, plus airfare, I can act as a travel guide in the Land of Smiles.

(Please, someone... I'm sick of the bloody recession!)
  9. Careful, Smudge, if Mr. Bong from your local eaterie gets wind of that, you might be abducted, sent over crate class and face the Bangkok version of Midnight Express. I'm sure you'd cope, though !!!!