Come back Bomber Harris

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Nov 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah, fuck, lets face it, any concrete gypsy encampment that Arabs choose to call home, like Kabul should simply be bombed to fuck, forget the international implications....job done, job done. Any runners left shot. End of.Never before has such a large number of dissatisfied people who have been regularly fucked up the arse been confronted with something that could so easily be terminated with the available munitions and sat down and taken it in the name of..........what?
  2. pity politicians can't be more like him, toe the line - act in a reasonable manner - obey the law or fucking die....simples
  3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Afghans aren't Arabs, but I get your point. Most of the middle East could do with reducing to the stone age, and in many cases this would probably be an improvement - at least then they didn't go killing their neighbours for upsetting their invisible friends.

My suggestion would be large airburst enhanced radiation weapons, kill all life (pretty quickly too - no need to be cruel about it) and leave all the useful bits (like oil-bearing rock strata) untouched.
  4. The moment Iran starts testing it's newly found nuclear capabilities in the shape of big fuck off rockets, then I fear Israel will do our bidding for us. Eventually every man-Jack will join the bumfest and it will be a one-stop shop to the 'big lad' in the sky.

Lets hope the Mossad get their dirty little mitts on Imadinnerjacket first so as to avoid worldwide disappointment.
  5. Who might replace him? Someone else who claims to see 'holy lights'? (hopefully not shaped like mushroom clouds)
  6. That was a Party Political broadcast on behalf of the Liberal Democrat Party.
  7. ScreenShot.JPG
    Give them some of this
  8. Ah, if only it was the political outlook of someone, anyone, who cared enough about our country to make the right move. Fuck taking over the world, how about eradicating problems, real or imagined, that threaten our society? Let's be honest - the average Arab cares not a jot about anyone except themselves and some mythical do away with them wherever they are, and that includes Bradford et al. I wonder why they don't have a concerted terrorist plan against China, who is not too fond of them either.....perhaps because China really would simply wipe the goat-faced bastards off the face of the planet.
  9. Ironically , the NW frontier and Iraq are where Harris made his name and formulated his theories on the bomber war.
    I wonder if he would consider caves "panacea targets " ?
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You can be nicked for that sort of anti-religious rant you know - it's called 'Incitement to Racial Hatred', and not only will the courts get you, Yaweh is going to fuck you up the arrse!

My suggestion would be to bomb the shit out of the fuckers in a holistic and fully inclusive manner, rather than trying to pick out the dodgy bits. Megatons are your friend.
  11. don't say jehova FFS, you'll get us all stoned
  12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not a dealer is he?!?
  13. Well, Biped, he's certainly got all the cards......except that Christmas one I got from Martin Bormann years ago, franked ' Brussels', which I am keeping for auction.
  14. Actually, a worse fate might be to use all our technological knowhow to jam all Arabic telecom, radio and TV channels with 24/7 Woman's Hour. Within a day they would be begging to be put out of their misery.