Come and have a go if you think you're funny enough

So Jim‘s strolling down his garden in the sunshine with a cup of tea in his hand admiring the lovely morning when he see’s his eight year old daughter, His sweet little blonde Megan, digging a hole in the grass roughly two foot long by a foot wide and about eighteen inches deep.

Jim says to his daughter, “hi Megan, what are you doing there?” Megan replies, “hello Daddy. I’m burying my goldfish!” Jim eyeing the rather substantial hole says to Megan, “that’s quite a big hole for a goldfish Megan.”

Megan replies, “not really Daddy. The goldfish is inside your fucking cat!”

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
So Jim‘s strolling down his garden in the sunshine with a cup of tea in his hand admiring the lovely morning when he see’s his eight year old daughter, His sweet little blonde Megan, digging a hole in the grass roughly two foot long by a foot wide and about eighteen inches deep.

Jim says to his daughter, “hi Megan, what are you doing there?” Megan replies, “hello Daddy. I’m burying my goldfish!” Jim eyeing the rather substantial hole says to Megan, “that’s quite a big hole for a goldfish Megan.”

Megan replies, “not really Daddy. The goldfish is inside your ******* cat!”
And this humorous dit is a caption for which picture?

If they're swans, then why, pray tell, is number 6 doing the GOOSE step.

Maybe it is a SSygnet!
You want to be careful chucking accusations like that around or the Old Bill might drag you up before the beak and then you'll be flapping.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You want to be careful chucking accusations like that around or the Old Bill might drag you up before the beak and then you'll be flapping.
As ever, your post is honking!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
" A man takes his wife to get tested for Coronavirus. Two days later, he gets a call from the lab.

Doctor: I'm sorry to inform you sir that your wife's test results have been mixed up with another patient's. We're not sure if she has COVID-19 or Alzheimer's disease.

Man: So what am I supposed to do now?!
Doctor: I'd recommend taking her for a long walk and leaving her, if she finds her way back home, don't open the door.