Come and have a go if you think you're funny enough

What Dave hadn't told them was the only food was beans and the ventilation system was broken.

1594099630020.png

"...and that's why President Trump is the biggliest success with all the best numbers, regardless of what the MSM says."

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

"The Canned Food? Just add water and heat. The Canned Water? Just add water."

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1594104389201.png

No Dave, I have not seen a can opener, you said you were going to pack one

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
1594104505030.png

I'm sure we're all looking forward to dress-down Friday.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
1594104458176.png

That's us been social distanced for 4 months now. We must be one of the few survivors of the great Covid pandemic. We'd better give it another week just to be sure it's safe outside.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
View attachment 487793

That's us been social distanced for 4 months now. We must be one of the few survivors of the great Covid pandemic. We'd better give it another week just to be sure it's safe outside.
You've just flashed a cheap 1970s film across my consciousness that I'd completely forgotten about.

As I recall, a random group are hustled into a fallout shelter prior to Armageddon. There then follow random news clips of Armageddon. Including a clip of an UNFICYP Ferret, 01EC28, which caused me to leap out of my seat and yell, "Hoy, that's my Ferret!"

Can't remember much else about the film except istr it degenerated into hostility in the bunker, then at the end, someone opens the hatch from the outside and says, "That concludes the experiment."

A bottle of Torn beer to anyone who can tell me wtf the film was called.

1594106860164.png

"Dad, I don't care if it is our duty to repopulate the human race, I'm not letting you do that!"

You've just flashed a cheap 1970s film across my consciousness that I'd completely forgotten about.

As I recall, a random group are hustled into a fallout shelter prior to Armageddon. There then follow random news clips of Armageddon. Including a clip of an UNFICYP Ferret, 01EC28, which caused me to leap out of my seat and yell, "Hoy, that's my Ferret!"

Can't remember much else about the film except istr it degenerated into hostility in the bunker, then at the end, someone opens the hatch from the outside and says, "That concludes the experiment."

A bottle of Torn beer to anyone who can tell me wtf the film was called.
The Bed Sitting Room ?

1594170178544.png

New GDPR rules meant the Army could still beast you but your fellow squaddies were not allowed to know who was getting it.

Latest Threads