Come and have a go if you think you're funny enough

1593518526667.png

As winner of the biggest toungue in Weatherspoons competition, Doris (left) had the misfortune of being stood next to 'spoons jugs of the year winner!

No entirely sure when it happened but this pair in St Louis turned out of their house tooled up when a peaceful and marshalled protest passed near.
I would suggest to my honourable colleague that if he reads deeper he will find out a) it was not a marshalled protest and b) it was on private property that the "peaceful" protest had broken into.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
1593613480711.png

I also have a load of old Kippers you might be interested in if the trout is not to your liking.

Ciggie

GCM
Taking over 14 hours to fully inflate, the 'Dianne Abbot' is an eye-opener and a showstopper at international ballooning festivals.
106288929_10220157992833514_1789191058087748588_n.jpg

Ebx2kO3X0AIg7Ef.jpeg

"It's called a fish Boris."

View attachment 485904
When you go down to the Caff tonight.
Be prepared for a big surprise
When you go down to the Caff tonight
You'll never believe your eyes..
For Rangers supporters, they were a surprisingly civilised group. Preferring coffee and witty conversation to their customary "put the heid in" and "16 pints of Heavy"

And your supposed to put it where?

1593622111406.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
For Rangers supporters, they were a surprisingly civilised group. Preferring coffee and witty conversation to their customary "put the heid in" and "16 pints of Heavy"
To be fair to Rangers supporters it is usually "16 pints" then "pit the heid on"!

Celtic supporters OTH is usually two pints of milk then start crying! ;)

To be fair to Rangers supporters it is usually "16 pints" then "pit the heid on"!

Celtic supporters OTH is usually two pints of milk then start crying! ;)
That's a bit unfair to milk.

Latest Threads