Come and have a go if you think you're funny enough

A black dog trashed your bins, chased your cat and shat on your front garden, you say? I'll be sure to keep a look out and let you know if I see him. Now put the shotgun down, scratch my ears and give me a biscuit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
37397714_2019535661412727_5890032224618676224_n.jpg

Philip, I know Megan is a Septic but is she obliged to give POTUS a BJ?

...and you can stay out there until you stop saying "Nice little place you have here, you should see MY place back home". Bloody americans.

Last edited:
Jezza decided to go 'Mufti' so nobody would recognise him..........................(alleged of course)

Ma Pappy wuz a silver mahhhhner an ma momma wuz a poodle. They wuz looooooonley taaaaahms

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
....... und tell Hugo fucking Boss the next time I see him I'll punch his lights out - there was NOTHING in der contrakt for zis fashion shoot about the Russian actually being fucking REAL !!!!!!
umleitung.jpg

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Incidentally, has anyone got the background story to this pic. It's wermacht not SS, but the red and white piping I have no idea, as for the brass, I'm sure I should know that one but because of the angle I'm stymied.
umleitung.jpg

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
General Heinz Guderian in his command vehicle in 1940 during the battle for France with an Enigma machine and three operators
Are you sure? Ah!! Yep, clear now. he was my first choice but I thought the guy in the pic was wearing specs, which eliminated Guderian...now on closer scrutiny it's clear he isn't. The tankies tankie, totally hands on...still haven't got hold of his memoirs yet, just laziness. What about the piping ?...never seen that before.

@dogmeat ponders his next post on the Donald Dump thread.

Sorry Dogmeat I couldn't resist :)

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
....I posted this on a devoted Fast Show sitewith the caption : Suits you Herr General : Hugo Boss fashion shoot, Russia 1943. These are some of the responses!!! Brilliant!!!

Michael GeorgeMichael and 95 others joined The Fast Show - Brilliant Quotes within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome to your community! Day 1 Invade Poland. It's gripped....it's sorted.
Manage

Haha
· Reply · 31m

Mark Smith
HUGO BOSS yes thats how they started togging out the wermacht
Manage

· Reply · 29m

Michael GeorgeMichael and 95 others joined The Fast Show - Brilliant Quotes within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome to your community!
Enigma machines? RUBBISH!
Manage

· Reply · 27m

Michael GeorgeMichael and 95 others joined The Fast Show - Brilliant Quotes within the last two weeks. Give them a warm welcome to your community!
Aren't Nazis brilliant???
Manage

Haha
· Reply · 27m

Mark Smith
This week oi have mostly been wearing.
Jackboots
Manage

· Reply · 27m

Nick Weiss
Wise up UK: populism here we come. Just saying, on a serious note.
Manage

· Reply · 15m

Dave Buckland
Enigma Machine? Nice!

Manage