Combover cnut

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 2Manky, May 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trump should patent that fcuking combover. The dirty little wankstain is suing someone for calling him a "billionaire".

I'll call him a lot more besides.

Imagine getting out of bed and the worst thing that happened to you was someone mistook your 100s of millions for a billion and it hurt you that much you wanted the crime redressed in court Only a mother can love this one.

2. No... The dirty little wankstain is suing someone for calling him a Millionaire...

Back to school with you!!! :roll:
  3. Damn it! Blinded with rage, so I was.

Former bankrupt with pride about his financial status. What type of object is fitting to stick up such a man's bottom. Trump tower?
  4. Never mind the story. Go to 2manky's link then just to the right click the big stone faces. Absolutely fascinating

5. Thank fukc this is being heard in a US court. Had it been put before their Justices in the UK High Court, the poor fecker who wrote the article would have already been made bankrupt, his wife and children sold into slavery and, ultimately, he would have been bloodily sacrificed on the altar of the British Libel/Privacy system.

Donald Trump has lots of money but an extremely sad hairstyle.

Sue me!
  6. Yeah but his daughter, Ivankas, fit as fcuk!

Attached Files:

7. Yes. Much better than a story about Donald Fart
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

all that money and he still cant afford a convincing wig.
  9. Someone should tell Mr. Fart that the Bobby Charlron hairpiece is no longer the height of fashion,the nobber.
  10. Any news of his new golf course,just north of Aberdeen?
  11. Check out the Trump site for the official line:

I suspect that Wee Jocky McJock living down the road from the course might have a different view about it.
  12. If this was held in England might they apply the English measure of a billion which is a million million instead of the US billion which is a thousand million. If he doesn't have a million million in assets then he is claiming to be something he's not which would make him a fraud.

Agree about the stone sculptures but where was the Deep Purple monument?
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer