Combined Royal British Legion and Holidays4Heroes auctions - Request for items

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by YesItsMe, Oct 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Regulars on the site will know that the COs ran auctions every year with the proceeds going to the Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal.
    Last year Hols4Heroes did the combined auctions for both causes for the first time and we would like to do the same this year.

Therefore we are begging for items that we can auction!

Clearly the more valuable or interesting the better but if you've got something that you think will raise money then please contact me on Hols4Heroes@gmx.net with the details.
    We'd also ask that anyone donating an item be prepared to send it direct to the winning bidder.

The Rules:
    1. All auctions will start on 1st November and run until 1100 hrs on 11th November.
    2. The winning bidder will be requested to pay to the Holidays4Heroes account and half of the money will be transferred to the RBL Poppy Appeal afterwards.
    3. Items will be sent direct from the donor to the winning bidder, unless it's one of the items that are with Holidays4Heroes already.
    Thank you for your support for the Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal and Holidays4Heroes !!

2. YesItsMe

A poppy [​IMG] to catch the early birds' (and blokes') attention. :)

3. YesItsMe

A weekend

[​IMG]

Perhaps some of you got the time during the weekend to go 'item hunting' through their stuff.

[​IMG]

4. YesItsMe

5. YesItsMe

Just a reminder - please have a look whether you got something you could add to this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. YesItsMe

If you got anything for these combined auctions, please don't forget to get in touch.

[​IMG]

(Looks like the Sugarloaf in the background ;-) )​

7. YesItsMe

Thank you, DD, answer on its way. :)

8. YesItsMe

Another reminder. :)

And just to let people know that I'll be in Wales for the next week.
    I'll be back for the auctions and if you have any item to add to them, please let me know.
    I can't promise to answer PMs and mails as quickly as I usually do, but will do my best. :)

Thank you again for all your support - looking forward to hearing from you.