Combined operations patch?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by petergriffen, Sep 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was just wondering do any unit's wear this patch nowadays
    [​IMG]

I have a photo of some people wearing it in Iraq...just curious, if it's none of my concern, I'll eff off.. :p

2. 148 Commando Battery wear the Combined Ops flash, now square but used to be round.

3. Yes they do.

Now kindly do one please.

4. Do one what? :?

5. This one was round...but thanks

6. It's clearly a Navy thing... The two erect penises at the bottom are a dead giveaway...

I'd hush and leave it if I were you... They're reaching for their handbags as we speak... :wink:

7. Fcuk me. Navy and RAF on the 'Army Rumour Service'.

Have I clicked on the wrong link :?

8. We have a couple of booties too... You feckers should drop your weapons and stand away from the keyboard... We're taking over... :twisted:

9. As long as you keep the air bridge kosher more than welcome to stay and input your pearls of sage

10. [serious mode]

I haven't served in more than 20 years... But I was Regiment and, as my nick here implies, I was Aircrew too.

I can assure you that, if the politicians pay for the fuel, the RAF will support the ground troops in any and every way possible. We laugh at/about each other... but those "poofy blue jobs" do everything they can to help the lads on the ground.

[/serious mode]

You don't deserve our Sage... But you can have Rosemary, she's grown like a weed in the last few months... 8O

11. The poofy blue jobs do everything they can to help keep the lads on the ground - especially movers :twisted: :twisted:

12. You can take that straight to PPrune or E-Goat...

We both know it doesn't belong here... (funny though.. :twisted: )

13. There was one such 148 bty fella on here, but left red faced after he was seduced by a native american with one lactating breast. :lol:

Meiktila man, can't find a link to the thread but it was one of the funniest ever on arrse.

Edit- found it

HERE

14. [​IMG]

The above badge is worn by 148, but I am under the impression the square version is for JTFHQ. If it is worn by 148 they are wearing the wrong badge.

15. JTFHQ still wear it