Combined operations patch?

I was just wondering do any unit's wear this patch nowadays

I have a photo of some people wearing it in Iraq...just curious, if it's none of my concern, I'll eff off.. :p

exile1 said:
148 Commando Battery wear the Combined Ops flash, now square but used to be round.
This one was round...but thanks

Now kindly do one please.
It's clearly a Navy thing... The two erect penises at the bottom are a dead giveaway...

I'd hush and leave it if I were you... They're reaching for their handbags as we speak... :wink:

Fcuk me. Navy and RAF on the 'Army Rumour Service'.
We have a couple of booties too... You feckers should drop your weapons and stand away from the keyboard... We're taking over... :twisted:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Fcuk me. Navy and RAF on the 'Army Rumour Service'.
We have a couple of booties too... You feckers should drop your weapons and stand away from the keyboard... We're taking over... :twisted:
As long as you keep the air bridge kosher more than welcome to stay and input your pearls of sage

As long as you keep the air bridge kosher more than welcome to stay and input your pearls of sage
[serious mode]

I haven't served in more than 20 years... But I was Regiment and, as my nick here implies, I was Aircrew too.

I can assure you that, if the politicians pay for the fuel, the RAF will support the ground troops in any and every way possible. We laugh at/about each other... but those "poofy blue jobs" do everything they can to help the lads on the ground.

[/serious mode]

You don't deserve our Sage... But you can have Rosemary, she's grown like a weed in the last few months... 8O

Airborne_Aircrew said:
[serious mode]

I haven't served in more than 20 years... But I was Regiment and, as my nick here implies, I was Aircrew too.

I can assure you that, if the politicians pay for the fuel, the RAF will support the ground troops in any and every way possible. We laugh at/about each other... but those "poofy blue jobs" do everything they can to help the lads on the ground.

[/serious mode]

You don't deserve our Sage... But you can have Rosemary, she's grown like a weed in the last few months... 8O

The poofy blue jobs do everything they can to help keep the lads on the ground - especially movers :twisted: :twisted:

especially movers
You can take that straight to PPrune or E-Goat...

We both know it doesn't belong here... (funny though.. :twisted: )

There was one such 148 bty fella on here, but left red faced after he was seduced by a native american with one lactating breast. :lol:

Meiktila man, can't find a link to the thread but it was one of the funniest ever on arrse.

Edit- found it

HERE

The above badge is worn by 148, but I am under the impression the square version is for JTFHQ. If it is worn by 148 they are wearing the wrong badge.

JTFHQ still wear it

No it's the kit ect the gentlemen I was asking about were using/wearing made them stand out, anyway I got my answer from someone so no need to go on here....