Combined Ex Forces right wing group

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by TheGrinch, Mar 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone had any dealings with this group? They held a series of flash demos around the Manchester area yesterday. They appear to be a splinter group of the EDL ( think People's front of Judea but not as funny). The ex forces element seemed to be 3 scousers in really badly shaped Kingos berets and 2 midgets in a an RTR beret and a Caubeen respectively. Their informed debate about islamification was to repeatedly sing "Mohammed was a Paedo"
    Like many I have concerns about some issues of Islam and the failure of multi culturalism, but does anyone think these demos do any good?
  2. Pointless in my opinion. Better to just bury your head in the sand.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Of course, they make the inbred dullards that much easier to identify and thus avoid.
    Or photo and then supply the images to the Waltenkommando.
  4. Five mongs and rude songs? No.
  5. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

What no pics Kingos and some tube with a caubeen, probably UDA sorted for whizz. (Or whatever the kids are down with these days. . . .man)
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

And it must be some size of a RTR beret to get two midgets in it
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You are aware that the Kings Regt recruited from both Liverpool, Manchester and the areas in between aren't you ^~
  8. They were dragging purple bins, not strutting around like ***** calling everyone "kidda".
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Bet there was some serious exchange of bodily fluids after that... What do you call a demo that's too small to be a proper demo?
  10. I dunno, what do you call a demo that's too small to be a proper demo? :)
  11. I know a few ex LI bods in the Yorkshire area that are openly EDL, I even appeared in one of their videos on youtube till it was taken down. Unless they are still serving I cant see the problem.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Oh,I dunno,I thought Boyzone were pretty good! :boogie:
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Well aware of that. Doesn't alter the fact that the 3 mongs there yesterday in the Kingo berets were scousers.
  14. I think scousers get a very bad rap on this site, and I for one will not stand idly by while the good name of Liverpool is dragged through the mud.
  15. Calm down, calm down....
    • Like Like x 2