Combined Ex Forces right wing group

Anyone had any dealings with this group? They held a series of flash demos around the Manchester area yesterday. They appear to be a splinter group of the EDL ( think People's front of Judea but not as funny). The ex forces element seemed to be 3 scousers in really badly shaped Kingos berets and 2 midgets in a an RTR beret and a Caubeen respectively. Their informed debate about islamification was to repeatedly sing "Mohammed was a Paedo"
Like many I have concerns about some issues of Islam and the failure of multi culturalism, but does anyone think these demos do any good?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
What no pics Kingos and some tube with a caubeen, probably UDA sorted for whizz. (Or whatever the kids are down with these days. . . .man)

I know a few ex LI bods in the Yorkshire area that are openly EDL, I even appeared in one of their videos on youtube till it was taken down. Unless they are still serving I cant see the problem.

Yes, good luck to the right-wing scum attempting to ride the current wave of goodwill that is currently being expressed toward the Service community. Using the "ex-forces" angle to hide the fact that they're an EDL offshoot and therefore attract gullible people to their cause is something I feel we should all be throwing our support behind.

Latest Threads