Combat

Airsofters

• Should we obliterate them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should we walk away

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We've found a group of 3 islands called "Combat". Basically east is Red Team, west is Blue Team and a fight zone in the middle. Seems to be a group of airsofters running it and the two times I've tried to take a look I've ended up with a sore arse.

If anyone's interested, take a look at the islands, report back and let me know how much money I need to obliterate the fcuking little techie smeg heads.

Could our "friend" Ed be one of those mongs ? Or is it the Chubb in disguise ???? If only we had Flash handy as he has a superb knack of sniffing it out !!

LT.

sniper_bob said:
We've found a group of 3 islands called "Combat". Basically east is Red Team, west is Blue Team and a fight zone in the middle. Seems to be a group of airsofters running it and the two times I've tried to take a look I've ended up with a sore arse.

If anyone's interested, take a look at the islands, report back and let me know how much money I need to obliterate the fcuking little techie smeg heads.
Sign me up. :threaten:

Not that I'm trigger happy in any way of course........

sniper_bob said:
I've been barred from that Island now, so lets quietly pack our bags and walk away shall we.
There's always one isn't there - has to go and spoil it for everyone else :thumleft:

What you been upto :plotting: