Combat Stress

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by CharlieBubbles, Feb 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. For those out there who are now feeling unwell and there could be a Mental Health problem, although WE are the last to admit it, either coping with booze and or drugs, there is help.

    You are now able to Self Refer to Combat Stress, it use to be though the RBL or SSAFA, or other regimental associations.

    You can contact them directly from their own website / email.
    This is for all those who were in the UK Armed Forces and now seek help.