• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Combat Stress

Can't find anything about this lost but...

Combat Stress aka Ex-Serviceman's Mental Health Society is in place to help those of us who have mental health issues from our time in service.

It is very good (hey I'm biased, I use 'em) and is always seeking extra cash. There is so much demand on their help people who need help are close to being turned away after assessment. Their focus is becoming more and more toward PTSD.

So I'm asking those still in and fit enough and in the unlikely case of having some time to do something for charity to bear Combat Stress in mind.

You might even have seem the forever growing group of us who attend the Cenotaph each Remembrance Day

Thanks. You never know quite when you might need a help like this.

They are covered in the "Charities and Welfare" forum - several arrsers (led by Goatman) have assisted in raising money for them at various times

Latest Threads