Combat Stress - kit needed for display

For my sins I am ex Army with two sons serving in an Armoured Regt.I am using my restored CVRT Spartan as a platform to increase public awareness of the charity and ,as a volunteer collector, to raise funds.

The problem? Not enough kit to make a large and interesting display. I believe in the "hands on" approach to exhibits. Kids love it and happy parents make donations :D

Can you help? You may have unwanted bits at home or written off, u/s items in stores about to go in the skip. If so I may be able to use it for a good cause.

Contact me through a PM. Although based in the North West I can collect from around the UK, but I may need bigger panniers on my bike :D

Cant get my photos on -maybe another time. Thanks. :D

Biker,

What sort of things did you have in mind?

msr

msr said:
Biker,

What sort of things did you have in mind?

msr
Hi msr, to you and everyone with the same question - virtually anything! The good people rarely see any kit thesedays , I find they are very interested -so -ammo boxes to webbing,rat packs to radio bits, tools to training aids.
I suppose I dont need a stillage full of wet blankets - but then you never know :D
Does that give enough scope? I just have to be able to pick it up and pack/unpack inthe back of the Spartan.
I've put some photos on the gallery but havn't found the buggers yet!

Biker, good on yer mate. Have you considered approaching 42 Bde (the northwest lot) to see of they might be able to help. PM Inbound.

Bad_Crow said:
How about a written off warrior?
Cheers mate , I could do wonders with a warrior. I've got a 1/35 scale, maybe it's time to think bigger :D [hr]