Combat stress and rugby

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fairy_nuff, Jan 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I must be mad to post this, but there you go boys another one to crayon on. Just for my 2p worth, England supporters will need Combat Stress when they lose the 6 nations

Attached Files:

2. And what does an ex Brigadier or former top level sportsmen know about life after the armed forces or sport other than the odd directorship or sponsorship deals? I wonder how much the speakers are getting paid by the Salamanca Group

No doubt well worth the average punter paying £18 - £15 to listen to ex sportsmen and an ex SF Cmdr talk bollocks to gullible people about living in Nirvana.

3. Your wind up is bad and *insert your nation here* are bad at rugby.

4. I see nothing wrong with your statement, Fairy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. fairy_nuff - you didn't say this event is in aid of the charty Combatstress...........I hope it raises a lot of dosh for them

6. thanks Nobby

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hey, help is out there. Just reach out your hand and grasp the beast. All will be well. Trust me little girl.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not after the last time

9. Y'know I can see something in the comparison.

I've met guys who are pretty f*cked up from, how do you put this? "Losing the ability to regularly engage in physical confrontation legally" after they've hung up their boots.

Edit:- There is one current Irish international who I'll lay money on having to undergo therapy when he retires from the game.

10. Front row forward?