combat medical technician or royal engineers

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place.was after a little advice, am looking for a technically challenging role however would also like to spend time on field exercises and such things, so am torn between combat medical technician or a trade in the royal engineers, any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks
Its a bit chalk and cheese for career choices. Both trades will get you out into the field a lot, but it depends on what you want to do when you get into the field. Do you want to build stuff, or do you want to patch people up? Work that bit out and the rest is straight forward


Book Reviewer
If you want to spend time doing the trade (not forgetting the wind down of Herrick), I'd suggest RE get more hands on time.

New Posts

Latest Threads