Combat Medical Technician Intakes

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Elessar, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have any info on how long it takes to get a start date as CMT?

I've been reading around on the recruitment threads and i've used the search facility but a lot of the threads date back to 2009 and older. Just wondering if anyone who has recently applied as CMT or knows anything on the subject as to the average waiting time for intakes on CMT after ADSC; are we talking 3 months, 6 months, a year or longer? A few of the threads mentioned something about there only being X amount of CMT's recruited and the figure was fairly low so i'm getting a bit apprehensive that the role i want is going to take a long time to get into.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Yep. Careers office. I recruitment has changed, prob no one on this rite now has up to date knowledge. Wait til Monday at and phone up. Or else stash on here for 5 more mins and some knob will tell you a load of bollocks!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  3. I'm thinking that waiting until Tuesday would be the better option as Monday is a bank holiday and he could be waiting for someone to pick up the phone for a very loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. always someone ready to spoil the fun!!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  5. Serious forum, honest question deserves an honest answer, not some ****** taking the piss!
  6. If he can't take a joke, he shouldn't join up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.