Combat Infantrymans Course

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by northernireland, May 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know when the next lot of CIC (TA) courses are due to be held?

2. msr

msr LE

Your PSI does.

Ask him.

msr

3. Yes, We have TAFFs in two weeks time, in two seperate weekends. Then in June/July in two seperate two week blocks Phase 1 and 2.

4. I know my PSI can tell me, but I am looking to find out myself when the next class 3 CIC is on.

Sometimes its easier to find the info yourself and then go to the PSI.

5. One started on saturday past, next one's 9th June.

You leaving 40 and coming over to the Dark Side???? Wise choice :D

6. Thanks eSeL, I am going to be really annoying and now ask if anyone knows if there is on in August?

7. Yes there is, but I don't know the dates. Go in June, I'm on my PJ's then; no other blokes from the unit going & it would be nice to hear a familiar accent :D

8. Neg - that's been cancelled (afaik). Next one isn't until December...

9. msr

msr LE

NI,

You are going to be v. unpopular with your PSI if you tell him which course you are going on...

There's a Chain of Command (CoC) for a reason.

msr

10. You're going to cause some upsets with rumours like that. Especially as we've a lot loaded on in August & November 8O

11. There's one 6-20 October

12. I'm just going by what's up on our notice board...

April, May... December 8O

13. Here, here! It really gets my goat when people ask their PSI if they can go on a course. It gets me even more when they are then told no!

My notice board says May, June and December, but news has just reached us of October too.

I have two currently on May, and others booked all 3 that are left this year.