combat flag on sleeve

i've just comeback from iraq, and i would be grateful if someone could tell me what are the specifications for placing the flag on the left sleeve.

basraray said:
i've just comeback from iraq, and i would be grateful if someone could tell me what are the specifications for placing the flag on the left sleeve.
shouldnt you have had it on there already while you were in Iraq?!!

basraray said:
the flag am talking about is the british flag, which is to be sewed onto the combat 95 temperate shirt.
it goes on the same place as the flag that you were wearing on those desert combats you had on just a few days ago!! have a look at that shirt, pick up CS95 shirt, compare the 2, thread needle and off you go.
simple, or were you just letting us know that youve been to eyerak? (like 90% of people on here have)

Filbert Fox said:
basraray said:
the flag am talking about is the british flag, which is to be sewed onto the combat 95 temperate shirt.
it goes on the same place as the flag that you were wearing on those desert combats you had on just a few days ago!! have a look at that shirt, pick up CS95 shirt, compare the 2, thread needle and off you go.
simple, or were you just letting us know that youve been to eyerak? (like 90% of people on here have)
I think the name Basraray is a bit of a givaway :lol:

basraray said:
I'm fairly certain that the combat flag is that square of green cotton with a size stamped on it, handy for making sure:

a. your trousers are not on backwards (unless preferred/required)
b. your trousers are not on upside-down (ditto, but useful for shaking the old sand out of them pockets...)
c. your shirt/jacket is not on backwards (ho-hum)
d. etc. etc. (yawn)

:roll:)

Latest Threads