"Combat Barbie" on the wireless

Who and why?...

is she ...gi.... gi.... ginn........ ginneerrrrr....... arrrrrrrrr my eyes there burning, :D well for a Gwhar I would

Oooooh yeah!...Even though DPM on a chick usually makes me softer than an RLC netball team.

CW

Quis Separabit
Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Having just heard this piece she has promoted the Army very well especially targeted towards the female element of society (which is obvious) so the Top brass will be chuffed with that, mind you I was unaware your allowed this 'career break' approved via the CoC for the other work she carried out, after all these years and still finding these things out, however I'm sure top brass were first in line for the calenders?

And she's just picked up her promotion apparently.

Good luck to her either way.

I got bloody naked on the drill square at Bovvy, and no fecker promoted me, sexism i see.

beemer007 said:
Having just heard this piece she has promoted the Army very well especially targeted towards the female element of society (which is obvious) so the Top brass will be chuffed with that, mind you I was unaware your allowed this 'career break' approved via the CoC for the other work she carried out, after all these years and still finding these things out, however I'm sure top brass were first in line for the calenders?

Nothing new there, in the '70's we had a couple of ruperts, one had year off to do the round the world yacht race and another had six months to go on an Everest expedition.

beemer007 said:
Having just heard this piece she has promoted the Army very well especially targeted towards the female element of society (which is obvious) so the Top brass will be chuffed with that, mind you I was unaware your allowed this UNPAID 'career break' approved via the CoC for the other work she carried out, after all these years and still finding these things out, however I'm sure top brass were first in line for the calenders?

Salient word missing Beemer. She did come across really well, especially when she refused to say where she punched the suspect!

Call that cammed up? She obviously went sick on the day that they covered "too much, too little and just right". Tut tut tut. Hey ho - she's good for publicity.