Combat Arms Ear Plugs

Does anyone on here know where I can source a New set of these ear plugs? There the double ended (Green/Yellow) rubber ear plugs supplied in a Green Plastic Case ... After a set for some time but cant find any decent suppliers as I don't use fleabay ... Can anyone point me in the right direction? or Source a set for me and forward them?

As I'm not yet serving I can't get them from the QM's Dept .. before anyone suggests it

Regards,

J Bull

Z

Zarathustra

If you're not serving why do you want them? Do the cadets not issue the yellow foam ear cheese anymore?

For Ranges and Exercises and for the civilian shooting I do ... They do issue peltor or EAR yellow ones, however out of the two I choose EARs so I can actually hear commands etc. but I find they don't fit comfortably and after a time they just don't sit right in ear ... so I was after some new ones and having seen a set before and read reviews these looked ideal for my cadet uses and civi shooting

Regards,
J Bull

Does anyone on here know where I can source a New set of these ear plugs? There the double ended (Green/Yellow) rubber ear plugs supplied in a Green Plastic Case ... After a set for some time but cant find any decent suppliers as I don't use fleabay ... Can anyone point me in the right direction? or Source a set for me and forward them?

As I'm not yet serving I can't get them from the QM's Dept .. before anyone suggests it

Regards,

J Bull
Any help? Haylett Grange Shooting Supplies - Ear Protection

I've looked on here before during my multiple searches but they don't have the ones I'm after .. much appreciated anyway :)

Thanks