Combat Arms Ear Plugs

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by LCPL_Bull, May 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone on here know where I can source a New set of these ear plugs? There the double ended (Green/Yellow) rubber ear plugs supplied in a Green Plastic Case ... After a set for some time but cant find any decent suppliers as I don't use fleabay ... Can anyone point me in the right direction? or Source a set for me and forward them?

As I'm not yet serving I can't get them from the QM's Dept .. before anyone suggests it

J Bull
  2. If you're not serving why do you want them? Do the cadets not issue the yellow foam ear cheese anymore?
  3. For Ranges and Exercises and for the civilian shooting I do ... They do issue peltor or EAR yellow ones, however out of the two I choose EARs so I can actually hear commands etc. but I find they don't fit comfortably and after a time they just don't sit right in ear ... so I was after some new ones and having seen a set before and read reviews these looked ideal for my cadet uses and civi shooting

J Bull
  4. Any help? Haylett Grange Shooting Supplies - Ear Protection
  5. I've looked on here before during my multiple searches but they don't have the ones I'm after .. much appreciated anyway :)