Combat 95 is fashionable? Discuss

Well obviously if you put a few vivian gold studs and splashes of brown paint, it helps........

Earlier in the day

I prefer the second picture!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
OK, I'll bite.

Who is she and am I right in thinking this is what is colloquially known as "Jail Bait"?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
OK, I'll bite.

Who is she and am I right in thinking this is what is colloquially known as "Jail Bait"?
I was wondering if she's old enough to be fit.

Cocks finish headlines with 'Discuss', OP.

OK, I'll bite.

I stand to be corrected but I believe that it may be Selena Gomez. A goody two-shoes Spanish version of Millie Cyrus.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
must be RAF reg surplus

( its in virtually unused condition )

No self inflicted bullet holes.
All though she does seem to be trying in picture two.

One for the oldies.

Scammell wheel nuts.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Selena Gomez.
It is. The reason I know this while waiting for someone over a pint and a colour supplement. One of the elders checked out the photograph and asked 'who's she'?
I looked and told him 'Selena Gomez'
He had another look. The response being 'if that was mine I'd still be bathing it'

The second picture shows her in the afterglow of having her back doors kicked in......

Durty bitch.

Selena Gomez.
It is. The reason I know this while waiting for someone over a pint and a colour supplement. One of the elders checked out the photograph and asked 'who's she'?
I looked and told him 'Selena Gomez'
He had another look. The response being 'if that was mine I'd still be bathing it'

So now we know who she is, now what is it?

Maple

LE
I thought you lot were still squabbling about shirts in/out sleves up/down....

She'd look better in desert goretex, sat indoors in the pub. Saw a bloke doing it once, he looked the business.

Was that wretch Justin Beiber bumming her? I heard from some er... teenagers in the er... supermarket.

Sweaty under tit and belly roll. Gopping, saggy-titted fuck.

ACAB

LE
It's all MTP where I live. I think the guys on their final pre deployment training have been dishing it out to the local slappers as a guarantee of a final bonk.

Latest Threads