• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Com Sys Eng - Recruitment Levels

Hello ARRSE

So in July I started looking at a career in the army, after much thought decided to look at available positions. Advertised under the section of "Most Wanted" was CSE so with something I wanted to do and an apparent need decided to apply. Took around 2 months but passed all my tests, attended the ADSC where I received a grade (A).

Have been told by the recruitment office that there could be some wait for a placement and they have no timescale of dates. Really would just like to know what my expectations should be, the local office have been rather vague and also does anyone know the current population of applicants for this/this type of position.

Hello ARRSE

So in July I started looking at a career in the army, after much thought decided to look at available positions. Advertised under the section of "Most Wanted" was CSE so with something I wanted to do and an apparent need decided to apply. Took around 2 months but passed all my tests, attended the ADSC where I received a grade (A).

Have been told by the recruitment office that there could be some wait for a placement and they have no timescale of dates. Really would just like to know what my expectations should be, the local office have been rather vague and also does anyone know the current population of applicants for this/this type of position.
Go onto Armyjobs Facebook, the online recruiter will tell you how many people, what grades, how many places are available and which date the intake will be.

Latest Threads