Colouring picture for the kiddies

Here's a picture for the kiddies to colour in; from the Coleshill Resistance Museum site. I shouldn't have thought that the little cnuts needed any more encouragement on how to cause mayhem, let alone a "how to do it" picture

I prefer watercolours myself. Do you have any that show dead squaddies with plenty of blood? I have too much red paint & need to use it up.

Agreed. I think I may have to used some coloured charcoal pastels for this one. Might hang it up on my wall.

P

PrinceAlbert

Can I get that on a viewfoil for an OHP? I'll stand against a wall, project the picture onto my naked body, then get the children to colour it in with flavoured body paints.

Here's a picture for the kiddies to colour in; from the Coleshill Resistance Museum site. I shouldn't have thought that the little cnuts needed any more encouragement on how to cause mayhem, let alone a "how to do it" picture
Is it to teach pikey kids metal theft ?

I wauld argue that this is educational though, most kids would simply pile in to cause mayhem, at least this picture teaches them that a couple should get into all round defence as an early warning system for when adults turn up!!