Colouring picture for the kiddies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by happybonzo, Feb 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's a picture for the kiddies to colour in; from the Coleshill Resistance Museum site. I shouldn't have thought that the little cnuts needed any more encouragement on how to cause mayhem, let alone a "how to do it" picture
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like a tricky one to colour in. I'd need sharp pencils rather than the crayons.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I prefer watercolours myself. Do you have any that show dead squaddies with plenty of blood? I have too much red paint & need to use it up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agreed. I think I may have to used some coloured charcoal pastels for this one. Might hang it up on my wall.

5. Can I get that on a viewfoil for an OHP? I'll stand against a wall, project the picture onto my naked body, then get the children to colour it in with flavoured body paints.

• Like Like x 2
  6. This is my favorite.

[​IMG]

7. In truth,little Johnny enjoyed Father Bob wanking him off. The mars bar and can of coke was just a bonus...

8. Is that another one of David Rowland's paintings?

9. This will get me banned from Image shack - again.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. This one might be more suitable.

bad touch.jpg

11. I'll see your cnut book and raise you...

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

12. Is it to teach pikey kids metal theft ?

13. I wauld argue that this is educational though, most kids would simply pile in to cause mayhem, at least this picture teaches them that a couple should get into all round defence as an early warning system for when adults turn up!!