Colour Coding Idea

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Jul 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An idle musing while trying to stay awake watching the footy.

What are thoughts on a colour code system for posters? The username could be coded into three categories

1. Serving and ex military (Army). Know what a Hexy block is and what to do with the 10 man rat pack sausages when the middle one is taken out.

2. Andrew, Crabfat and STAB, plus Wives Of. Likely to have iPads confiscated, have a big moustache and also a beret shaped to nick plates from the cookhouse or wear Ron Hills to the NAAFI with white stilettos.

3. Civvies. Feckless cunt no mark hangers on Shitheads who don't have a reason to post on here except to pretend they're something they never were and talk shite on things they have not got the first fucking scooby about.

Works for me. I'll know who's opinion to at least listen to and who's to fuck off at the high port.

Just an idea, like.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Never take off..... 5A/ Door bunk up would never accept that shes a 3

3. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Where would people have to send proof of their acceptability for each category?

the_guru
    Cash Quick Enterprises
    Internetshire
    CO1 CK0

4. Female posters would have to send pictures of them self in just a pair of knickers, with a recognisable acommodation block or married pad in the background.

Painted breeze block and a training poster in the background is a plus.

5. I am not a number!

Well ok, 3.

6. 3 for me. Just like at least 75% on here I suspect. Meh.

7. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Why the knickers? Or is the "No GSH Shots rule going to apply here too?

8. You have no sense of mystery do you old chap?

What's not to like about a hint of huge untrimmed cold war bush peeking out of the edge of pair of hockey knickers?

9. Mr_Fingerz

Practically everything since you ask.

10. Suit yourself then.

Homo.

11. Well, no. It would be taken on faith. It just goes that anyone falsely claiming to be something they aren't wil be laying themselves open to scorn and embarrassment.

Or if you'd be prepared to channel any fees through my Caymen Islands account, then all contributions would be gratefully accepted.

12. Mr_Fingerz

The Cold War ended a dogs age ago. Women these days are more "trimmed" than they were in the 70s/80's/90's.

And I for one am eternally grateful, there is not much more off-putting than a throatful of female pubes.

Pervert.*

*Just returning the compliment.

13. What about those who served but then walted about it?

Just asking, like. For a friend.

14. They fall under 1. Having said that, if they claimed to have a badge that they didn't have(Army 100 / Assault Pioneer / Colloquial German) then they deserve the wrath of a 3.

15. proof of 1 or 2 is relatively easygiven the resources available to certain ARRSErs - service no. of the serving / ex pers and copy of marriage cert for wives of full form birth cert for none serving pad brats ...