• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Colour Blindness and QARANC

Quick question - sorry, I know there are lots of posts on this but I can't find any with reference to nurses:

I'm a student nurse and thinking of joining the QA. I am also red-green colour blind. I know this restricts applications in other trades, but is it a problem for nurses?

Thanks.

also you said that you friend ad to fight like md to get accepted, how leaneant are they on the cp levels? i am CP 4, with deutonropia (spelt worng but i cant spell it ) its basically red and green. for rmp you need CP3, i got rejected becaus eof this last year, is there any appeal you can go through, and how likely is i to be successful? cheers

robbo9 said:
also you said that you friend ad to fight like md to get accepted, how leaneant are they on the cp levels? i am CP 4, with deutonropia (spelt worng but i cant spell it ) its basically red and green. for rmp you need CP3, i got rejected becaus eof this last year, is there any appeal you can go through, and how likely is i to be successful? cheers
Having read your post I think you would indeed be snapped up by the RMP, you seem to harbour a natural talent for clear and unambiguous writing. I can almost imagine the statements that would flow from your pen clear of prose, heady with description and embellished with bollix. Good luck in your quest.
McV

Sobonty,

According to the PULHHEEMS administrative pamphlet you minimum CP is 4. If they get funny about it refer them to tables 1 and 2 of the aforementioned document.

Latest Threads