Colour Blindness and QARANC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by sobonty, Jun 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quick question - sorry, I know there are lots of posts on this but I can't find any with reference to nurses:

I'm a student nurse and thinking of joining the QA. I am also red-green colour blind. I know this restricts applications in other trades, but is it a problem for nurses?

2. also you said that you friend ad to fight like md to get accepted, how leaneant are they on the cp levels? i am CP 4, with deutonropia (spelt worng but i cant spell it ) its basically red and green. for rmp you need CP3, i got rejected becaus eof this last year, is there any appeal you can go through, and how likely is i to be successful? cheers
  3. Thanks tryingtobe. I did suspect as much, but I'll double-check.
  4. i would just phone up or go see your local army thingy
  5. Having read your post I think you would indeed be snapped up by the RMP, you seem to harbour a natural talent for clear and unambiguous writing. I can almost imagine the statements that would flow from your pen clear of prose, heady with description and embellished with bollix. Good luck in your quest.
  6. Sobonty,

According to the PULHHEEMS administrative pamphlet you minimum CP is 4. If they get funny about it refer them to tables 1 and 2 of the aforementioned document.
  7. Thanks ATRSNAKE,

The local recruiting office said go for it - so I will...

8. what uni you at sobonty